episode 78 - she is broken once again 🔞

Just 6 years ago she was broken because whom she was thinking her father has raped her with his step son who was obsessed with her and today once again someone broke her deeply and badly she was having full trust on her love that if even all world will go against her but sanskar will never go against her he will always trust her always be there for her 6 years ago also she was frame for something which she never did today also same happening she is getting frame for someone's murder which she not even done how can be her destiny is this much cruel and merciless with her don't she deserve to live her life happily don't she deserve to get loved by someone sanskar's team come inside all looks on
Sharmistha - inspector arrest this girl she have killed my husband she is murderer (swara didn't say anything she just look down in tears which are continuously flowing from her eyes sanskar's team look toward him)
Sanskar - ARREST HER (swara fist her hand tightly to her dress all looks on) THERE IS PROOF AGAINST HER SHE KILLING SHEKHAR GADODIA CULPRIT SHOULD GET PUNISHED WHOEVER IT IS (swara open her fist sanskar's team come toward swara one lady constable go to her with handcuffs swara was just looking down she think her brothers will support her but they are also not saying anything for her just standing silently she have no one for her she is again alone in this cruel world she trusted again wrong people she love a wrong person she lost herself fully today she look toward lady constable who has come near her but not doing anything she take her hands up blankly making lady constable look toward her she put handcuffs on swara's wrist abhi go toward sanskar because whatever happening that's very shocking he hold sanskar's hand who look toward him shake his head in no before he say something to him for swara abhi look toward sanskar's blank and broken condition he looks on he is unable to understand whom to believe and whom not he look toward swara she was taken by sanskar's team to police station all looks on sanskar go from there toward his room immediately all see him goingly toward his room all also leave from there toward there respective rooms except sharmistha who go toward pool side dial someone's number within two minute call was received)
Sharmistha - first step is successful swara got arrested sanskar himself make her arrest now what next do you think something about this
Unknown person - once swara's trust over sanskar broke then everything will be under my control and it will be not gonna hard for me to get her in my life like this two work will get successful once we will get our all proofs which can destroyed and second i will get my love she will be with me and she will only trust me do everything whatever will I want i can't wait mom to make swara mine i have waited for her from bloody 6 years that sanskar snatch her from me i will make his life miserable he will regret his every second for mistrusting ny doll i will make sure she won't remember about him ever in her life
Sharmistha - but krish no one will come to know about this na THAT I KILL SHEKHAR YOU HAVE DELETED THAT VIDEO RIGHT (she know her son is mad behind swara he can finished everyone who is coming between him and swara he will gonna make sure that if he will come to know she slap swara then he gonna show her living hell)
Krish - mom relaxed i make you killed that bastard because he dare to touch my doll he shouldn't have done that i send him to bring memory chip from her but he put bad eye on my doll so it was important to kill him do you understand about that na he was not good for you
Sharmistha - swara love sanskar krish why you don't understand this she will never choose you over him no matter what happened beta (she get startled hearing her son's loud voice)
Krish - BLOODY HECK SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHE IS MINE ONLY MINE I WILL MAKE HER FORGET SANSKAR MAHESWARI HE WON'T BE THERE IN HER LIFE ANYMORE HE IS NOW OUT FROM MY DOLL'S MIND AND LIFE DID YOU GET THAT AFTER THIS NEVER DARE TO UTTER ANY FUCKING SHIT INFRONT OF ME REGARDING MY DOLL SHE IS MINE ONLY MINE (throw his mobile angrily cutting call he look toward his room swara's pic)

Just 6 years ago she was broken because whom she was thinking her father has raped her with his step son who was obsessed with her and today once again someone broke her deeply and badly she was having full trust on her love that if even all world...