episode 73 - your special for me

Swara look toward sanskar hearing him she didn't give so much attention on her this all things she thought after reading her bucket list sanskar won't be open that diary again but he see it and from there found out what she wants and what not she don't know how much she got lucky that she have got sanskar in her life when she have lost her all hope that she can live her life this much nicely then he come in her life and make it more beautiful with himself he love her more than himself and that he don't have to say it loudly he have so many times prove that what she means to him and he means more than anything to her even more than herself too she won't even think once also for giving her life for him
Karan - don't give me know upon husband wife's relationship why you won't let me read her diary when you have already read that so what's the problem if I also read it let us also know what what she have wrote there
Sanskar - why your so much interested fulfilled it karan gadodia i don't think so you can fulfill her one dream also or whatever she have wrote over there
Karan - your challenging me sanskar I can do anything don't give me like this stupid challenges get that (sanskar look toward karan hearing him)
Sanskar - she wrote some personal wishes do you wanna prove that mr karan gadodia (swara look toward sanskar hearing him all looks on)
Karan - personal means what tell me exactly what do you mean by she wrote some personal wishes what's that (sanskar glare karan hearing his question who looks on)
Sanskar - can you shut your mouth i not interested to tell you anything (swara shake her head in impossible seeing this she go toward the bike silently aaira also go with swara ignoring sanskar and karan's as usual fighting)
Aaira - shona you wished to have this bike but do you even know how to ride it means do you wanna buy it only to see or you even know how to drive it
Swara - i know little bit not fully but I'll learn very soon i can't wait to ride it moreover from many years i wanted to buy this bike for myself
Aaira - ohh but you are very simple person and how come you wished to ride the bike like an rowdy girl (aaira look toward swara who also looks on)
Swara - there is tax on me riding this bike obviously no aaira moreover don't go on my looks on i am not that much simple person how I look (swara see her hand bike key she put it on bike and on it sanskar look toward swara)
Sanskar - don't try any stunt right now because you know how to drive it unnecessarily you will hurt yourself today itself so keep yourself away from this bike for today you can try it tomorrow it will be at backyard only there is so many space there to learn bike (swara nods in yes)
Swara - thank you for this bike sanskar (looking toward sanskar who also looks on go near him and hug him sanskar look down toward swara) it's means alot to me whatever you did for me till now and even doing where I was in that urge to end my life having enough of everything you come as a shining star in my life and make it brighter and happier more than i deserve you give me everything i never thought I can have this much beautiful life to live but you make it true in real and very memorable and beautiful thank you for everything i can't change whatever happened in my past nor anyone do that but you make my present so beautiful and amazing that it's enough for me to live my whole life happily YOUR SO SPECIAL TO ME I JUST WANT TO LIVE MY EVERY MOMENT AND SECONDS WITH YOU BECAUSE I CAN'T BE WITHOUT YOU STAY AWAY FROM YOU THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING BEING THERE FOR ME ALWAYS WHEN I NEED YOU SUPPORTING ME FOR MY EVERY DECISION PROVING MY INNOCENCE EVERYTHING MEANS ALOT TO ME YOUR MY FIRST FRIEND WHO HAVE ALWAYS HELP ME EVERYTHING EVEN THROUGH I HAVE LIED IN START REGARDING MY SPEAKING MATTER STILL YOU HAVE ALWAYS HELP ME THEN I GOT POSSESIVE FOR YOU SEEING KAVITA NEAR YOU SHE MAKE ME GO LITTLE OBSESSIVE TOO FOR YOU BECAUSE I DON'T WANTED TO LOOSE YOU I GOT ADDICTED TO YOU AND THEN I REALISED I MUCH I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE BECAUSE YOU BECOME MY LIFE YOU MAKE ME FALL FOR YOURSELF I TAKE YOUR SO MUCH TIME TO SAY IT BUT TODAY I WANNA SAY IT THAT I LOVE YOU SANSKAR I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH (sanskar get freeze hearing swara's confession this three words he wishes to hear from so much long from his kitten's mouth and finally he hear it she said him that she love him all smile hearing swara's confession sanskar break the hug look toward swara)
Sanskar - i am sorry what did you just said come again i think i heard something wrong (swara look toward sa sanskar hearing him she shake her head in impossible seeing him think to play with him little game)
Swara - i said i love your gift sanskar maheswari if your ears isn't working properly then go and have treatment what did you heard (sanskar look toward swara hearing her all shake there head in impossible)
Abhi - shona stop annoying him at least at this moment (swara look toward abhi hearing him then look toward sanskar who was staring her only)
Sanskar - but you said something eles little kitten you said that you love me right (swara shake her head in no) stop doing that please come again just one more time (swara looks on)
Swara - i don't repeat my words I say only for once not again and again if you didn't heard that then it's not my problem sanskar maheswari (sanskar look toward swara hearing her)
Karan - sanskar you missed the chance man you didn't listen what shona said very bad news for you then (sanskar look toward swara who also looks on)
Ragini - shona stop troubling sanskar like this he waited this much long for this day and your still behind troubling him more (swara look toward ragini hearing her then look toward sanskar)
Swara - you all heard but he didn't heard then what can I do i said loudly only not slowly that he is behaving like this that he didn't heard me
Sanskar - I have heard it but i want you to say it one more time (swara look toward sanskar hearing him) whatever you said i heard everything properly mg ears are perfectly fine let it be if you don't want to say it again (swara look toward sanskar hearing him he what about to go swara hold his hand turn him toward herself slowly)
Swara - I LOVE YOU MR HUSBAND (sanskar look toward swara smile hearing her) happy or you wanna make me repeat it whole day now (sanskar what about to say something) i won't gonna say it now whole day don't expect so much from me mr maheswari and if you think it's dream then it's not dream at all (sanskar looks on)
Sanskar - if it's dream then also it's beautiful dream (swara look toward sanskar hearing him)
Swara - don't say so much big big dialogue infront of me now (turn to go stop take two steps back see sanskar is looking toward her only) dreams also get true mr maheswari (get on her tiptoes holding his coller pulling him down to herself and place her lips on his lips making him shocked beyond anything he look toward swara he come in sense when swara bite his lower lips making him realise it's truth only he kiss her back holding her hairs softly in fist getting out of breath they break the kiss sanskar look toward swara who open her eyes and then look toward him)
Karan - it's hall everyone standing here don't do something more than kiss guys (swara leave sanskar's coller slowly hearing karan she look down realising she kiss sanskar infront of her both brothers all just smile sanskar glare karan) what do you want to do more than kiss then go to your room and continue don't spoil my virgin eyes I don't want to see any adult scene for sure
Abhi - karan that's enough (karan look toward abhi hearing him) you have got no filter to your mouth na you say anything anytime
Karan - that they start i just state the fact what if i haven't said anything in middle then they must be doing something eles now trust me it's truth only bhai
Abhi - yeah i understand we already have so many work so can we focus on that now leaving this well shona do you have any them for tonight we will get ready according to that only
Sanskar - red and black (all look toward sanskar hearing him abhi nods then all leave from there swara look toward sanskar she what about to go sanskar hold her wrist making swara nervous) avoiding me little kitten (swara turn and look toward sanskar shake her head in no) then where your going
Swara - there is something eles left to do or say for me mr maheswari (see sanskar coming near her) sanskar no don't do anything now go you must be having some important work
Sanskar - my important work is you only mrs swara sanskar maheswari if you don't know about that then remember it i stop you to tell you there is a packet in my wardrobe shelf get ready in that only tonight and yes bhabhi was asking about you when you wasn't down she wants to buy some important things from mall so she was asking if you will accompany her so go if you want to
Swara - hmm okey now leave my hand that I can go toward bhabhi (sanskar leave swara's hand she go from there sanskar looks on he take out his mobile and dial someone's number go to talk on phone he see aaditya talking on phone near pool area he go toward aaditya after talking on phone he turn to go see sanskar who is standing behind him)
Sanskar - informed in office about tonight birthday party (aaditya look toward sanskar hearing him) i have call media i am gonna introduce little kitten as my wife today (aaditya smile hearing sanskar) don't tell her about this
Aaditya - did abhi bhai know about this (sanskar nods in yes) okey I'll informed everyone asked kavya to look after this (sanskar nods in yes he what about to go) sanskar call pari's parents whatever i have done yesterday i will not able to call them and talk (sanskar look toward aaditya hearing him)
Sanskar - say pari she will herself call them and invite for kitten's birthday moreover you should anyways once talk with them about everything from yesterday she haven't talk with them so asked her to call them
Aaditya - i asked her to call them but she said she will not able to talk with them she don't have courage to tell that now she is married with me and the way everything happened that will be shocking for them so she said she will not able to talk with them
Sanskar - fine I'll asked kitten to call them and make them understand all the situation (aaditya just nods he what about to go) aren't you angry at kitten for what she did means her plan
Aaditya - i can't stay angry at her moreover she did everything for pari and me only make me realise what i am doing because of my guilt so there is no point to stay angry at her it's just that pari is little bit angry with me because i didn't give her chance to say something
Sanskar - it's okey everything will get okey pari will soon forgive you she won't be stay angry at you more time now don't do anything wrong try to make everything okey between you both
Aaditya - i am trying still abhi bhai haven't talk with me nicely that also left to make okey (sanskar look toward aaditya hearing him) i have messed up everything with my anger
Sanskar - you have done everything out of jealousy and love moreover everything is fair in love and war even all understand about this pragya bhabhi will make abhi bhai understand you don't worry about this everything will get okey soon don't take tension (aaditya just nods he go from there here sanskar looks on he then go toward his room see it's empty) she must be with pragya bhabhi (he go inside wardrobe take his wallet and then go from there taking car keys he asked others to go for there work place he will himself arrange swara's birthday party and message then about address so all have gone to there respective work place except swara who have gone out with prgaya aaira and kiara in evening they come back swara go to her room she received sanskar's message she read it)
Get ready quickly i am sending car for you be on time mrs swara sanskar maheswari you have so many suprise waiting ahead today because it's long night love make sure you get ready fastly and come here near me i am waiting for you eagerly (swara smile reading sanskar's message she take the packet from his wardrobe shelf and then she wear red colour sleeveless crop top blouse and dark blood red plane saree she wear silver colour earrings apply smoky make up apply pinch of vermilion with simple hairstyle with open hairs which are curls black colour glass bangles in her left hand