episode 59 - pour your frustration and anger

Sanskar who send sahil at basement think about something looking toward swara he wants her to forget whatever happened with her in past whatever sahil did with her he don't want her to remember anything which is only painful where she have got no happiness only pain and it's time to end everything because till then that last related person will be alive she won't stop thinking about that and if she punish him the way she wants he is sure that she will forget her past all painful memories and then she will able to move on in her life with whole heart she never hided anything from him but now he wants there should be nothing in her past which give her pain only all go and have breakfast then leave for there respective work place sanskar go behind swara at there room he close the door seeing swara
Sanskar - if we leave our fight aside then can i talk with you about something little kitten (sanskar look toward swara who is standing in balcony thinking something deeply she just nods sanskar go toward her make her seat on couch seat beside her) do you wanna punish sahil in your way for whatever he did with you for that (swara look toward sanskar hearing him) don't worry i will be there only near you it's just that i want you to take out your all the pain from your heart which he have given you this much years the way he torture you mentally physically emotionally for that all
Swara - no i don't want to do anything i have already decided that I will just destroyed his life in which money he was having this much pride and ego na i wanted to snatch his all the things from him and then wanted to punish him
Sanskar - that leave on me after ending this sahil's matter i will make sure his all illegal work and his property should get destroyed whatever he having everything i will gonna destroy I just want you to come with me and do whatever you wanted to do with him
Swara - but what will I do sanskar i can't do anything i am not that much strong to fight with him whenever he come infront of me all the past memories hunt me badly i can't do anything i don't want to remember everything again and again
Sanskar - when you have bear this much then little bit more can't you bear it means i know whatever happened that's not easy to forget and in which condition you have gone through that's you only know i don't want to obejectified it at all because that will be something more bad like you said mom and aaditi auntie bear only one percent of the torture you bear it so I can easily guess in which condition you have gone through staying in past is better than finishing that past for forever little kitten i am going at basement here is key (place it on tea table) take your own decision thinking about it nicely and come down I'll wait for you for 10 minute if you didn't come then i won't do anything just shoot my guns all the bullets in him and finished his matter from our life (he go from there swara look toward the key which is on tea table infront of her she palm her face closing her eyes thinking about all the past things which sahil did with her how he make sameer bose to rape her with him just because she slap him then how he put her inside jail putting all allegations after that how he make her his submissive to torture her to the extent everyday for his inner satisfaction everything roam in her mind once again like a fresh things she don't wanted to remember it but even sanskar is correct till she don't destroy her past by her own till then she won't get peace in her life she take key and go from there toward basement opening door otherside sanskar who see swara didn't come till now he take out his gun and he what about to shoot sahil feel grip on his hand he turn and see swara have stop him sahil also look toward swara who didn't let sanskar shoot him he looks on sanskar look toward swara he was sure that she will come and it's only important for her satisfaction that she should not think all her life that when she was having one chance to punish sahil she didn't do anything and when he is with her she have no reason to get scared from anything else)
Swara - give me ten minutes with him (sanskar look toward swara hearing her) i will tell you everything later what i did but right now i just need only ten minutes with him alone (sanskar kept gun in table and go from there swara close the door take chair and pull infront of sahil and seat who looks on) don't be surprised he himself invited me to punish you the way I want so i thought why not to destroyed you the pain i feel that you should also feel let's make you non useful how your sister and mother tried to do with me they wanted to destroyed me look now what you guys have ended up (unbuckle his belt sahil look toward swara who's hands legs are tied and on his mouth there is cloth that he don't make any voice swara open the zipper) let's have last hot session sir you always wanted me to do what you want today i will give you little bit karma of what you did with me sahil sen singh gupta you have destroyed my life my childhood my everything you make sameer bose kill my mother and my grandmother who have been always there for me (without looking down swara taken blade and make large cut on his main part sharply sahil who wants to shout feeling extreme pain but didn't able to because of his mouth is already closed due to cloth on his mouth he shake his head in no) what happened sahil feeling pain but think about me imagine my pain i was just small younger girl who wasn't having any idea about sex and you just destroyed everything that small girl have bear the unbearable pain because of you and sameer bose when you both used me together (swara again put a sharp cut on his main part in all the time she didn't look down she is just making sure he should feel extreme pain) remember the way you used to beat me mercilessly without caring about my pain and tears being a heartless monster remember the way you have make my life living hell for your satisfaction but don't wory it's not end for your pain i am gonna make sure that you will get more pain than this from my husband remember everything sahil how much I used to begged you but you have shown no mercy on me what happened lost abilities to use your male power your ego get hurt because I slap you and after thay you hurt me for long 2 years and now when I am move on in my life you come to destroyed it do you seriously think I am scared of you (zipper his pant he is winching in pain continuesly) are you expecting mercy from me do you even think what will my husband do with you after all i made him totally mad in my love he will do anything for me and who have hurted his love he gonna increase there pain KISI KO ITNA BHI MAT DARAO KI USKA DAR KHATAM HO JAYE TUMSE ( do not make anyone this much scared that there fear should get vanished for forever from you) do you know your sister try to snatch my sanskar from me coming here staying in my home only she was talking about making him her's do you know he have become my stubbornness my obsession whom I don't want to loose I'll send your sister also near you today itself after all her ransh must be waiting for her there only (she hear door knock) ten minutes over so soon (see sahil's condition is getting worse every passing second she smirk get up and open the door see sanskar she looks on)
sanskar - are you done because ten minutes are already done what you did (he come out see sahil's condition is very bad but he have no wound on him) what exactly you have done with him little kitten that he is in this condition (swara look toward sanskar hearing him)
Swara - hmm he was having so much male ego in him and power too so i thought to snatch that only from him (sanskar look toward swara hearing her he immediately look down see there is blood on his jeans near his main part) what about your waiting for just shoot him i am seriously done with everything
Sanskar - are you sure (swara nods in yes hearing sanskar) okey as you wish wanna hear his shout little kitten (looking toward swara)
Swara - well no his voice isn't that much nice that i wanted to hear it out just end this matter (go from there throwing blade which was in her hand sanskar look toward sahil who shake his head in no seeing him pointing gun toward him)
Sanskar - you haven't done anything good that I should show some mercy on you the way you have make my girl's life hell so you obviously deserve this type of death well wanna still live your life when my kitten haven't left anything in you look toward yourself your no more useful material she made you useless well you have kill sameer bose otherwise i myself have hang him torturing him to the hell but let it be not him then your here na so good bye have a nice journey of hell (shoot sahil emptying the gun swara who hear gun shot she close her eyes in satisfaction now it's scollette johnson's turn she weep her tears before sanskar can see it feel sanskar's touch who come out and back hug her) if your holding yourself from crying infront of me don't do that i think you should cry and just let it go all the pain wounds your past through your tears i am sure it will make you feel light from all the things (swara look toward sanskar shake her head in no) and why so don't you wanna make me your soulmate who can see your vulnerable condition too and heal you from my love
Swara - till the time my past don't get finsihed i won't cry for it there are also many people left sanskar your going toward the place where is nick jack and scollette na so i want to go toward kavita
Sanskar - i won't let you go alone (swara look toward sanskar hearing him) take aadi with you (swara sign sufferingly shake her head in no) baby girl it's risky to let you go alone i can't do that please
Swara - nothing will happened to me and moreover your anyways going toward nick jack and scollette who can harm me but they will be infront of you and about that person whom we don't know he can't do anything with me but you be careful don't risk your life moreover aadi bhai will not gonna leave this chance whom he was thinking his father this much years that person is the murderer of his parents too so obviously he will come with you to punish scollette by himself so you take him don't worry about me I'll inform you when i reach home (sanskar what about to say something) nothing will happened to me sanskar don't think much about this
Sanskar - okey take care of yourself aadi tell me that he have kept your mobile at our room so take it and then only go okey (swara nods in yes sanskar peck her forehead softly) are you okey
Swara - more than okey thank you for this you know your the best thing which happened in my life (sanskar smile hearing swara who is looking toward him only with faint smile)
Sanskar - soon i want your real smile baby girl and leave about maya on me I will myself manage it i already send my men's there they must have started there work so you don't worry about that (swara nods in yes hearing sanskar she go from there toward there room sanskar also come out he go at study room message abhi karan laksh and aaditya something who have gone to there respective work place swara who go to her room call aaditya who was coming back to home see swara's phone)
Swara - where you have kept kavita (aaditya who was driving stop the car immediately hearing swara) i asked you something bhai where did you kept her
Aaditya - why you want to know don't tell me now you want to go toward her don't be mad shona I have some important work i won't let you go alone
Swara - i already talk with my husband he given me permission to go there alone and moreover i am just going to end this matter (aaditya sign sufferingly)
Aaditya - sanskar didn't said you anything regarding this seriously he is letting you go alone fine i am sending some guards with you
Swara - i don't trust anyone regarding your so called security staff I am alone more capable to take care of myself so don't worry about me nothing will happened to me just tell me the address
Aaditya - I'll message you (swara just hummed she what about to cut the call) let me come with you shona
Swara - don't you want to punish scollette johnson by your own hand bhai he have done so much things he have destroyed your sister's life kill your mother and father in worst way kill rosie auntie whom you have given mother place i don't have any problem you coming with me but you should be there with sanskar and punish scollette johnson for all the pain he given you and me about kavita she is only mine culprit not anyone else she try to put her bad eyes on my husband and even on my brother's so i will handle her don't worry about me nothing will happened
Aaditya - okey but call me if you need any help without any hesitation okey (swara just hummed and cut the call aaditya start the car again swara's mobile beep she see aaditya send her address she take the jacket from her wardrobe wear it and come down she take the car key from car holder and go from there sanskar who was in study room hear car horn he come toward window see swara gone taking his car he sign sufferingly he don't want to send her alone but her stubbornness is also more than him and she herself wants to handle kavita so he let her go anyways he have full faith on aaditya he must have kept kavita some of his place only which no one know about usually swara reach at the place she come out from car and go inside opening the door and then close it behind it she see kavita's condition is already worse she smirk seeing her go toward her)
Swara - hii kavita (she immediately look up toward swara) well i can't fall so much low like you but it must be nice na if your ego and attitude also get finished the way you're brother's ego and attitude get finished do you know he have dare to come infront of me that too then when my brothers and my husband is in home only I come to give you news that your brother is already asking the permission to enter in hell you know what happened with him (tell everything kavita look toward swara in fear and tears) your getting scared from me remember you said you won't let me have my future nicely but look at you i think your future isn't good condition may be i think you live your life enough you must have already get hell tired na living your life just on water with no meal well before doing anything with you let me give you one more news my sanskar kill your ransh four month back only (kavita look toward swara hearing her) today only he show his torture video to your brother how much you all used to have fun na while torturing me the way you was more into girls not in boys how you used to feel satisfaction while torturing me i remember everything did you remember it kavita the way you used to hurt my body i think from that time only you were somewhat jealous of me but when today you tried to snatch my sanskar from me then i understand that you seriously used to get jealous of me (kavita look toward swara hearing her she is not in this condition to save herself she tell her mother that she don't want to stay here still she push her in this danger just sake of money)

PRECAPE : - sanskar make plan to catch nick jack and scollette with abhi karan laksh and aaditya swara torture kavita taking out her all the frustration anger and pain 👿😎👿😎👿😎👿😎👿😎👿😎👿😎👿😎👿😎👿😎👿😎👿😎👿😎😭😭💔💔🔥💔🔥💔🔥💔💔🔥💔🔥💔🔥💔🔥💔😭💔😭💔😭💔😭💔😭💔💔