The new guy

Maskys POV.
Today someone new was coming because our master slenderman had gone for quite a while now.
Plus he also told me someone was coming.
"So how do you think the new guy will look like ?" Asked hoodie
I took a few seconds before repliying back
"I dont know probably someone like eyeless jack, it better not be a jerk like jeff"
Just as i said that jeff passed by
"What did you just say ?!?!" He growled
"I said youre a jerk now fuckoff !!"
Jeff stormed out of the living room and went upstairs
"Good one tim" said hoodie as he chuckled a little.
I dint hate jeff well i did hate him a little but that was because hes a jerk to everyone, that guy has anger issues.
"There here" said hoodie
We waited a couple of seconds before the door slammed open and slenderman appeared in the door way with some guy.
His clothes were all burned and stained with blood.
He was also really small with brown messy hair and also with two hatchets hanging from his belt.
"This is toby he will be living with us from now on hes my new proxy" said slenderman
Toby looked at all of use which meant
Me and hoodie, sally, ben, laughing jack, and jane the killer.
I could tell he was scared because he started trembiling and..... Twitching and moving around.
"You will be sharing rooms with jeff" said slenderman as he grabbed toby with his tentacles and teleport him upstairs.
"Haha poor guy he got to share rooms with jeff" said hoodie making his way to the kitchen.
I was there left in the living room in shock i couldnt believe slenderman brougth a kid to the mansion and i had to admit he looked pretty cute with his clothes all burned.
Shut up tim dont think like that !!! Plus hes probably like 15 and youre 23.
Anyways i went upatairs because i was tired and it was late.
As i entered my room i heard jeff talking to someone since his room was rigth in front of mine.
He was probably talking to the new guy.
"Stop twitching you freak !!!" Said jeff
"I-Im s-sorry" i heard toby say
Next thing i know i saw the door slam open and toby running out.
He ran outside to the woods were i could no lomger see him.
"What happen ?" I asked jeff as he passed rigth by me.
"Non of your bussiness thats what happen" said jeff.
Jerk.
Perhaps i should go with toby he seems so lonely even though he bearly got here.
"Masky can you please help me with something ?" Asked sally.
She was usually the quiet one and dont even get me started on her past life its horrible
"Yeah sure what do you need help with ?" I asked....
Toby POV.
I was now sobbing and crying in the middle of nowhere.
Honestly i dont know what happening i mean i just killed my father and almost burned alive.
This makes no sense at all.
"Why do i have to live with all this.... This MONSTERS !!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as i sobbed even more in my blood stained jacket.
I cried for a like half and hour before going back to that mansion where all those really creepy people were.
I saw people sitting in the living room but i dint bother to greet them actually i wasent i dint even know this people except for the one that was bulling me earlier today.
I hate that guy so much and the worst part is that i have to share a room with him.
I continued to walk upstairs with my head down low until i bumped into someone my first taugth was jeff but it wasent it was someone new.
"Hey are you alrigth ?" Asked a guy in a white mask handing me his hand so i could get up.
"Y-Yeah im fine" i said as i stood up not bothering to grab his hand and turned around to go to my room.
I dint bother to ask his name or anything like that i just wanted something to make sense.
"Did you have a good cry freak ?" Asked jeff
"Leave me alone" i said as flopped onto my bed
Jeff continued saying some stuff to me but honestly i dint even hear him because i was too busy falling asleep.
~~morning~~
I woke up tired as always..
I glance over my shoulder and i saw
Jeff in the other bed. Good.
Anyways i walked downstairs to see if i could leave or something but instead i was greeted by a smaller guy.
He had blonde hair with black eyes and red pupils, he also had blood driping from his eyes.
"Hey toby !!!" He said with a huge smile on his eyes
"Um.. h-hey" i said as a backed away a few steps.
"Im BEN !! Wanna go eat something ?"
"Sure i guess"
He grabbed my hand and started dragging me into the kitchen.
I noticed there was no one in the kitchen it was empty.
"You can sit here" said ben as he pulled out a chair from the round table that was in the middle
I sat down not saying a thing because what else could i say
"Here i made you soup since you look kind of sick but dont get me wrong youre still cute" he said as he smiled and pushed the plate in front of me
I could feel myself blushing a little but i just kept me head down hoping he dint find out.
"Aaww are you blushing ?" Said BEN with a giant grin on his face
"N-No" i said as i continued to eat
BEN grabbed a chair and sat rigth next to staring at me.
"I really love your hair and your face and everything" he said as he traced his fingers through my hair making his way to my face.