[ 9 ] A Cat and a Competition

All Warnings and Extra Information:

- ♤, ♡, ♧ and ♢ means Location change, TimeSkips, Time change, date/year/momth change, flashback, memory, etc.

- Bold words are emphasized

- Blanks are words that will be stated in the future or an error

Author: got lazy with the font titles so I'm using the normal one cuz I'm fricking lazy :P also sorry for not updating much I just don't watch MyStreet much since I have no time and also cuz I don't have much scenarios in mind

Author[01/28/24]: Oma how long have I been gone on this book... Also some dialogue might be different since I do some of them without the help of the MyStreet episodes and stuff

Enjoy
______________________

"She is doing fine. She also doesn't remember what you've done."

The male let out a small smile, yet that smile turned into a saddened look, "Does that mean I can't apologize to her..."

Nahida nodded at that, "Correct. I believe the same goes for Mister Zane. The only one she remembers are the people that caused a strong impact to her life."

"I see."

"If you want to meet my sister, you can visit us tomorrow. If you'd like to that is."

"I'll think about it."

Nahida smiled at him as she went back to her home, not telling Y/N who she encountered while out of the house.

Y/N was still sound asleep, and is currently suffering from her Winter Allergies as she calls it.

Nahida is incharged of the house and making sure no rodents get it, examples are animals, according to Y/N.

The younger albino chuckled awkwardly as she watched over her sister, a wet towel on her forehead to hopefully cool down her fever.

The girl sighed as she went downstairs and looked out the window, "Hmm?" Nahida squinted her eyes as she saw something dark coming over to their house, she went to the front door and opened it checking out who was coming.

"Oh." The person on the front door gazed at the child, a permanent frown sits on his face, "Nahida."

Said child smiled at the male, "Kunikuzushi! It's very nice that you can visit again!" Said male sighed, "My sister asked me to give Y/N this." Kunikuzushi held out a dark colored cat with a red string around it's neck with a white fluff in the middle, white paws with purple paw pads, the cat seems to resembles Kunikuzushi.

Nahida blinked at the sight of the cat, "Where did she—"

"Don't know. Just take it so I can go home." Kunikuzushi bluntly stated as he handed the cat to Nahida and immediately left the neighbourhood.

Said girl blinked as she waved at the male goodbye despite not him seeing her, she then held up the cat to her face, "Now what should I call you?"

The cat pawed at the girls nose as she smiled at the cat, "I'm calling you Scaramouche." The cat just meowed at her.

Author: Take note. Probably spoilers for backstory but ehh. Kunikuzushi is Scara's real name and Scaramouche is a nickname during his highschool and college years[probably blame Ajax/Childe for that lmao]

Bringing the cat inside, she placed him down on the couch as she went to check out on her sister.