[ 3 ] 𝑵𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒂'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝒕. 𝑰: 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒀/𝑵

Aʟʟ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

- [Tʜɪs Tᴇxᴛ] ᴍᴇᴀɴs Pᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ Vɪᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, TɪᴍᴇSᴋɪᴘs, Tɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ʏᴇᴀʀ/ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ, Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

- (This Text) ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴛʜᴇ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɪs ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

- This type of text(just tilted words) ᴍᴇᴀɴs ɪᴛ ɪs ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ [Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ]/[Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ] ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ, ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ғᴀʀ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

Eɴᴊᴏʏ
______________________

Entry #2

Still the same day as entry #1 but, today we have six new neighbors, three girls and three boys. They're quite interesting, although my sister keeps on glaring at the boys and the girls, although it's mostly directed to this raven haired female named Aphmau. Miss Aphmau did told me that she and her friends made fun of Y/N once or twice but based on her tone of voice, I think she'd like to be friends with Y/N. I hope Y/N finally get out of her shell and be more friendly and gives her trust to others.

I really wish everything bad that happened to Y/N before never happened, if it didn't happen then she would be more trustful, more friendly to others and she'll be her true self, I wish that she would act the same as when she act around me.

Closing the book, the younger girl hid her journal on her backpack that was placed beside the couch, she picked it up and placed it near the bookshelf, Nahida smiled to herself as she went upstairs to her room, before going to her room, she went to check up on her sister which she found her sleeping on her bed, the younger girl smiled at her sister as she flip off the lights and closed her door, 'Have a good rest... My dearest sister.'

Early morning and the first up in the Sumeru household is Nahida, the girl stretched her arms as she looked at her digital clock to see that it was only six in the morning.

>~ 𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ~<

I yawned as I look at my clock, still early. I stood up and went to my sister's room to find her still sleeping, hmm, she's normally awake at this time, if not, much earlier. I wonder why? She's an early riser so she will probably not stay asleep whether she have work or not.

I went towards my sister and took hold of her hand to find it quite warm, much warmer than normal, I look at Y/N's face to find it a bit red. I placed a hand on her forehead and it was hot, my eyes widened as I went even closer to my sister and placed a hand on her neck and it seems like this caused her to wake up.

"Nahida..." My sister looked at me, her smile not present on her face.

>~ 3𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ~<

The older girl looked at the younger girl, her usual smile not present, "Nahida... Can you take care of yourself without me...?" Nahida just nodded, Y/N placed her arm over her forehead as she sighed, "I'm going to rest... Go do whatever you want Nahida..." She then placed down her arm as she turned towards the wall which was next to her bed, her blanket over her shoulders as she fell asleep.

Nahida frowned as she went to the kitchen and took a glass bowl and a towel from the drawers, she then went upstairs to the bathroom and fill up the bowl with cold water as she brought the bowl to her sister's room, shoving the digital clock to the side and placing the bowl in the night stand, she took the clock and placed it on the window sill, the girl looked at her sister who was now sleeping with her body facing the ceiling, she then drenched the towel in cold water, folded it and then squeezed out the excess water as she then placed the towel on her sisters forehead to cool it down by a bit.

She then went back downstairs and took a tray and started cooking some soup for her sister with the help of a recipe book of course, while she's waiting for the soup she then went over the cabinets to look for medicines such as neozep and paracetamol. She placed it on the tray along with a glass of water, she then took a bowl for the soup as she turned off the fire and placed the soup on the bowl and placed that bowl on the trays she took it to her sisters room.

Upon opening the door with her feet as she didn't fully closed the door, she placed the tray on her sisters work table, took the bowl of cold water and placed it the the table, replacing the bowl of water with the tray as she took a sticky note from her sisters work table and wrote:

I made soup for you!
I will be out exploring
the neighborhood.
Pls stay in bed - Nahida

The girl smiled at her handwriting as she placed it on the tray, went out the door and closed the door, she then went downstairs to eat some soup as to not waste it. After eating she then went to the bathroom and took a shower, changed her clothes to something that is similar to Y/N's dress but shorter as the end of the skirt reaches her knees. She then took a shoulder bag to place her phone in as well as her wallet and her house keys.

Walking towards her sisters room to check on her, she smiled as Y/N continues to rest on her bed, the towel still on her forehead. The younger girl smiled again as she went downstairs as she tooked her heeled sandals which she match with Y/N, opened the door and then closing it, making sure to lock it once she's outside.

Nahida sighed as she looked around the neighborhood, a smile on her face, 'Time to explore!' she then started running towards the direction of where the boys and the girls lived, a large grin on her face as she run, of course making sure she doesn't trip and fall on her face, 'Y/N will be mad but she doesn't need to know ehe~'

______________________

>~ 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 ~<

• Nahida was taught to cook by her mother and Y/N

• Y/N always gets sick during winter to the point that her family started thinking that she's allergic to winter

• Nahida and Y/N have matching outfits like their sandals and dresses

• The cause of Y/N getting the fever is winter and stress

• Y/N doesn't know that Nahida have a journal