"Nah but what's up with you and Davo? He was talking bout some he tryna make you his girl" she looked at me waiting for an answer but I didn't even have one ready cause what is there to say about me and Davo?

"Ain't nothing going on between me and him, he can't be saying allat too cause he was telling his sister that we friends" I shrugged.

"You know these niggas be lying" she chuckled "but this giving you options just incase that East nigga ain't shit for real".

"I'll rather be in a relationship with East than Davo cause Davo be giving me immature vibes".

"I meann he do be having his lil moments but Ion think he's that immature" she defended.

"If you say so" I shrugged, Ion know bout anyone else but a nigga that look put together and mature just really be doing it for me.

Not to say Davo ain't put together or anything but it's the maturity level, if you not on the same maturity level as me we will not work out.

I hate being around someone who's not mature and I gotta act like their momma that shit really be blowing me but everyone matures at their own pace so I can't really be too negative about it.
––

We had left Desiree's crib around 3:45PM— as Davo came earlier than he was supposed to, I wasn't really bothered about it since me and Des can just continue with what we was doing before Davo pulled up.

She also had me sit in the passenger seat cause she don't wanna interrupt anything between me and Davo after I been told her that we just friends.

"You got furniture and shit for ya crib?"

"Mhm" I hummed "but I didn't buy a lot I wanna see how the apartment is set up before I get other things" he nodded his head and put his eyes back on the road.

We was right around the corner from the apartment building and now my excitement was kicking in cause I can't stay another night in that damn hotel room and it's only been four days but Ion think I can physically stay another day up in there.

If I really need to I'll buy an air mattress and stay in the apartment until I get all my shit sorted out.

"We here" Davo announced as he parked up the car, I was the first to get out as I didn't have time to waste the people told me that they're waiting in the lobby by this fountain that I can't miss.

Closing the door I made my way towards the entrance of the building, I stood for a couple seconds to allow the automatic doors to slide open walking inside I was immediately met with a heater blowing hot air by the door.

The further you walked away from it the colder it was getting in the lobby, everywhere just be so unnecessarily cold.

The only reason why I knew who exactly to walk up to is cause on the when you click on the person who is gonna be showing you around their picture is next to their details.

I guess her lil senses kicked in as she seen me walk up to her with my paperwork in hand "Miss Samuels?"

"Yeah that's me" I am always so awkward when it comes to speaking to new people like I ain't done it a million times already.

"It's nice to finally meet you" she held out a hand for a handshake making this way too formal for me, nevertheless I did the handshake cause I don't want her to start thinking I ain't got manners or anything.

"Likewise" I smiled once again.

"You can follow me" she turned around and walked towards the elevator, so I looked behind me to see if Davo and Desiree was anywhere near me.