TEN. please don't be in love with someone else

Comenzar desde el principio

"Jere!" He shouted, turning to face him, "He doesn't care about us! And this asshole won't even pick up my... calls."

He turned around once more, seeing Skye finally step out of the house.

"Did you know about this?" He asked, taking steps towards them.

Olivia stepped forward, placing her hand against his chest to stop his movements, "Conrad, do you really think they knew. I know this fucking suck, but do you really think Skye try to spike you like this?"

Conrad looked down for a moment before looking over at Skye.

"I didn't know anything, okay?" Skye reassured, "I swear I would have told you."

"Would you have?" Conrad asked, "Really? Because we haven't seen each other in ten years. Would a day at the boardwalk have been enough to make you betray your mom."

"Listen," Skye sighed, "I know we don't know each other very well, but I wouldn't have sideswiped you like this."

"Connie, come on." Steven called, "What are we gonna do?"

"I don't know."

"Okay, we can't just leave." Jeremiah said, "All right? The house isn't sold yet. We still have a chance."

"A slim one." Skye said, "I mean, full disclosure, Mom's realtor is expecting multiple cash offers, all over asking, no contingencies."

"Thank you, for the bleak as fuck assessment." Melody scoffed, "That's totally going to fucking help us now."

"Also, where are we going to sleep at tonight?" Steven asked.

"I think there are some sleep bags in the garage." Belly sighed.

"I'm not sleeping in this house." Conrad muttered.

"Okay, I... We don't have to. All right?" Jeremiah said.

"Okay, well, hotels are usually all booked up around this time of year." Melody said, "My place is isn't big enough for all of us."

Jeremiah turned, "Olivia?"

She shrugged, "My mom changed the password to the gate a couple of days ago after I went it last. I can't get it. There wouldn't be enough room for all of us anyway."

"I feel like I should... go." Cam muttered, "And I'd totally invite you guys to come stay with me, but it's a pretty small place, so."

"Yeah, maybe... maybe we should go, too." Taylor said.

"Don't go yet." Jeremiah said suddenly, "I know a place we can crash for the night."

With that said, Jeremiah led the group to the country club.

They made their way towards the front and Jeremiah continuously tried to use his workers pass from last year, but the light only flashed red.

"Shit." He sighed.

"Not a great plan." Skye muttered, "It's from Avengers, RDJ." They quickly explained.

"I understood that reference."

"I'm glad you two nerds are getting along, but can you keep it to yourself for right now?" Melody asked.

Jeremiah kept trying before Olivia grabbed the card from his hands.

"It's clearly not working." She sighed, "There has to be another way to get in."

"We can try the pool gate."

"Uh, we could also use my mom's key code." Cam said.

"Wait, are you sure?" Belly asked.

"Yeah, it's fine. She's the manager at the restaurant here, so..." Cameron said, stepping forward to enter the code.