Chapter38

Third Pov

They're all went silent as the jet landed on the soil of the Italy. They spent hours planning and planning until they ended up being thinking nothing.

"Whatever happens, don't die." Raze said before he took Win. "What do you mean don't die?." Kuss confusedly said and looked at him confusedly. "Just stick to our plan." James said to me. "We don't have a plan, you fucker." Ize annoyingly looked at James.

"We do, you fucker." Giit ni James. "Our plan is don't die." Dagdag ni James na ikinairap namin ni Ize. "That's the plan?." Hindi mapakaniwalang sabi ni Kuss at tumango lang sina James at Raze. "Don't be suspicious, if Chas's men went to us just don't talk suspiciously." Reignne said before he took his things and went inside and me- walang maiitindihan sa kanila.

"I don't know what to do about them." I said before went outside the jet.

Chas's men can be seen in every spot of the airport, Kuss and James we're casually walking with there bags. Raze we're casually walking too except dragging Reignne with him and Ize is just being casually grumpy while taking care of Win who's now baby talking to him.

"Do we get a taxi or something?." kuss asked James without looking at him. "I already tell Ize to get us a car." James said and he snaked his arm in Kuss's waist.

"Beside us, two of them." James whispered and Kuss took a quick glance beside is, Chas's two men was walking to our direction. "We should walk casually but quick." James said and Kuss nodded. Kuss saw Raze and Reignne was now outside getting in the car, it's just the three of them here.

Ize looked at Kuss and James before walking ahead of us.

"That fucker." James annoyingly said and glared at Ize's back, nakita ni Kuss naglalaway si Win at nakatingin sa kanya. "Where are they now?." Kuss said to James. "Behind us." James answered and Kuss took his phone, in the reflection of his phone he saw  two men behind them.

"We split up." Kusd said and James went to the other way. Kuss walked to Ize and took Win to him. "I'll feed him." Kuss said leaving Ize behind. "Mama!." Win said and give me a toothy smile. "We should take a selfie." Kuss said and open his camera. Kuss abruptly stopped causing the Chas's men stopped too and bumped into his back he took a quick glance.

Kuss looked at them and pretend to be surprised.

"Oh! What can i help you?." Kuss asked and his my peripheral vision, Kuss saw James walking outside the airport and Ize are now walking to us motioning me to move faster. "Sorry, we thought of you someone else." The man apologize and smiled. "Can you, take a picture of me and my nephew?." Binigay ni Kuss sa kanila ang phone niya at nakita niya si Ize palapit na sa kanila.

"S-sure." The other looked each other  before taking a picture of Kuss and Win. "Let's go now." Ize said and took Win to Kuss. "His my brother in-law, sorry for that." Kuss said and took his phone to them and bid a goodbye before walking away to them.

"Did you get it?." Ize said not looking at me. "Yeah." Kuss said and put the I.D in his pocket.

Well, technically they have a plan a serious one.

Kuss Pov

Nakita ko si James sa kotse at pumasok agad ako. Si Ize ay sa kabila kasama sina Reignne at Raze. Nakita ko na yung dalawang tauhan ni Chas nasa labas nakatingin sa sinasakyan namin.