Chapter26

Third Pov

Kuss was silently following the two men who was guiding them to the red room.

"Make sure don't say anything suspicious and do stupid things." Sabi ni Raze sa earpiece. Napairap si Kuss at napatingin kay James na nakabuntot- este nakasunod sa gilid niya.

"The boss is there." The man said and motioned Kuss to get in to the room. "You, stay here." The other man stopped James.

Fuck we screwed..

"I think that's not a good idea but- nevermind I'll guide you here." Sabi ni Raze. Tumingin si James at tumango, napalunok ako sa kaba at takot bago binuksan ang pintuan.

Kuss's eyes wandered to the old man in 50's in the middle, surrounding by other man. The old man was looking at him nothing but business.

"Ms. Khristine, I was already expecting you yesterday and it seems like you're having trouble thinking about my proposal." Kuss furrowed his eyebrows a little.

"Proposal?- ask him about it! We need to get a info about the necklace." Raze said.

"P-proposal?- pardon?." I was shaking like a leaf in my mind. "Seems like you're still had your ego and pride beside you-." The old man stand up.

"You even bribe me with the England's's Ruby necklace." Kuss looked at the old man. "Kuss! That's the necklace!- but what the fuck! Khristine stole it and bribe this man!- for what?!." Raze said annoyingly but still sound full of curiosity.

"If you can't give me the Lost Garden painting of the Rosalia- i won't give you the remaining piece of information of the Monticello." Kuss and Raze and so James furrowed their eyebrows.

"Monticello has the lost Garden painting- as so much you want a information about him or there Le familia get me the Lost Garden painting." Castellano said.

"Okay.... This is kinda twisted and complicated- who the fuck is Monticello? *Crunch* *Crunch*." Raze said. "What do you say Senora?." Castellano looked at Kuss.

Okay... I'm just here for the fucking necklace but- what the fuck!- who the fuck is Monticello?!! And what the fuck is the lost garden painting of the Rosalia??

"Kuss remind me to tell you if he sit just say the word 'okay'." My eyes furrowed at Raze's words. "S-so what about the painting?- if I get the painting of yours will you give me the info?." I tried so much to match my voice to Khristine which is the female tone is very hard for me and also I just got hit by puberty last year.

"Yes! And also-." The man stand up and went to Castellano, A black suitcase was opened revealing a-

Shining, shimmering, splendid- necklace-

"T-the necklace.." I mumbled to myself. "I sadly don't need this but I want the painting-." Castellano closed the suitcase.

"If you want to get it this back- bring me the Lost Garden painting." Castellano said.

The old man sat down and I blinked my eyes as i remembered Raze said to me.

"O-okay-." Kuss said and Castellano smirked. "Okay!- I said okay-." I jolted as I heard a loud bang and guns firing outside. "You! Bitch!." The old man's smirked was now erased and now pulled a gun so as the other.