~...3...~

The older Empire waited patiently for her daughterˋs answer; after several minutes when none was given, that gave her her answer.

Durko hesitated and seemed unable to speak, possibly not really knowing what to say or how to say it as her mouth was barely opened. Yøkton then thought, and only took a couple of seconds before smiling warmly at her, something the strong and feared dictator very rarely did. When Durko saw the smile, she herself could not help but feel a tug at her lips despite her attempts at not smiling.

»Hey Durko, when was the last time we went to the park? Went for a walk at Night?«

Upon hearing this, Durko seemed to light up a little and release a small gasp as her back straightened as her arm pressed her hand against her bed, hard. Then after a second or two more, Durkoˋs smile had widened so much, most of her sharp teeth were visible.

»Yes! Yes! I would love to!«

The older woman let out a small chuckle and began to hush her daughter as she began to stand up. The younger woman followed in suit as she then began to jump up and down, lightly bouncing on one foot then the other with each hop. Her mother once again chuckled and tried to calm her daughter down by lightly and gently resting her hand on the younger womanˋs shoulders then slid down so they were on her upper arms.

When the smaller Empire then calmed down a bit and looked up, locking eyes with the older Empire, the taller woman then lightly opened her arms just slightly then »lightly« slapped her hands back onto her upper arms, making her giggle after saying a quiet ˋowˋ.

»Come on,« Durko then almost instantly began searching for a random sweatshirt to put on over her tank-top, »I was going to say ˋget a Jacketˋ, but okay that works too . . . «

Then she began trying to get her winter boots on; Yøkton tried to hold back a laugh as the smaller woman was literally hopping around while putting on her boots. After a minute or two when she was done getting ready, she quickly ate the snacks that were provided and chugged the water like it was going to disappear at any second.

»Slow down, the water is not going anywhere Darling . . . «

The taller Empire softly said as she was chuckling lightly. The smaller Empire looked at her as she was still chugging the water. A few seconds later and it was gone, Durko removed the bottle from her black lips and a drop of water fell and dripped down onto her sweatshirt as she panted slightly.

The young woman then smiled warmly and widely, which just as quickly as her smile appeared, it disappeared as she hissed loudly and she held a hand over her mouth. The older womanˋs soft smile faded a little as she lowered her head and closed her eyes and shook her head slightly.

»Come on Sweetheart, you know that hur-,« a loud knock had rung through the air, interrupting her sentence. The older Empire groaned and sighed annoyedly while facing the door and yelled in her usual deep voice and dominant voice: »What?!«

A second or two of hesitation of silence ensued and then a female voice belonging to Meild spoke up, her voice was filled with fear.

»U-uh, you are being summoned for a meeting, Madame . . . «

Yøkton tightly shut her eyes and growled.

»Can Røvv not take my place? I believe my daughter,« she looked at her daughter who was looking at her curiously and hopefully, »needs some attention. And we have not gone for a walk or played in a long time.«