《₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₴ɆVɆ₦》

"W.. What?" You asked, blinking a couple times in confusion as you looked up at a mix of Sundrop and Moondrop. "Warning! Waring! Child in danger! Safety mode active."

He picked you up, jumping off the playscape and... flying?

"S-Sunny? Moonie?" You asked, holding onto them as tight as you could in fear. "No, No, No sweetheart! I'm Eclipse!" Eclipse said softly, gently landing on the ground and walking towards the doors of the daycare. "You can't be in here right now, it's dangerous! I need to clean up before we can open in the morning!" He spoke in a calm voice, gently patting your head as he lead you closer to the door.

"This place will be flooded with kids! Come back soon, and have a faz-eriffic day-" "Wait!" You interrupted him before he could place outside the daycare. "I.. I need to help Sundrop and Moondrop."

You told Eclipse, looking up at him with a hopeful look. Eclipse tilted his head to the side as he kneeled down. "Help us? With what exactly little one?" Eclipse asked, much like Moondrop not catching on that the Pizza plex is destroyed.

"Help them- I-I mean help all of you get out of here." You said, picking up your flashlight once again and turning it on. "Get out of the daycare? Oh no, no, no little one we couldn't possibly leave the daycare, we still have to clean up the place-"

"Eclipse, The daycare is destroyed..." You finally said, frowning as you looked up at Eclipse. His shoulders slumped, letting you know he was sad. "Oh..."

"I'm sorry Eclipse... But it's okay! I'm going to take you home with me and you can be happy!" You tried to reassure him, smiling softly as you looked up at him.

"That's sweet little sunshine, but we are not allowed to leave the daycare. It's against security protocol." Eclipse said with a soft smile, gently petting your head as he stood up straight.

"Eclipse, the place is shut down, I don't think anyone is going to stop you from leaving." You said as you giggled, holding his hand and leading him towards the daycare doors. "O.. Okay then little starshine!" Eclipse nodded, nervously following behind you.