《₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₣łVɆ》

"A-A Faz-Wrench? Where can I find that?" You asked, holding both of Sundrop's hands as you kept the flashlight on him. "P-Parts and service! It has to be!"

Sundrop said in a panicked tone, looking around the daycare then back down at you, acting as if something was around. "O-Okay. I'll help you! I'll help." You reassured Sundrop, smiling softly and nodding. You looked around, your flashlight moving away which gave Moondrop control.

"No! No don't reboot us! Please, I don't want to be trapped anymore.." Moondrop begged, holding your hand as he spoke in a sad tone. You looked back at Moondrop, conflicted on what you should do.

"B-But.. But.." You went quiet, wanting to make both of them happy. "Please Y/n..." Moondrop begged. You sighed and nodded, deciding not to reboot them.

"F-Fine, fine I won't." You said with a soft smile, turning around and accidentally flashing him with your flashlight.

"No! N-No!! Reboot us! Reboot us!" Sundrop begged, his sun rays reappearing as you flashed them with the flashlight. "But Moondrop said-" Before you could finish Sundrop spoke over you. "REBOOT!!" Sundrop yelled in a terrified voice, looking down at you. You flinched a bit at his loud voice, moving your flashlight away which gave Moondrop control.

"Starshine?" Moondrop gently cupped your cheek, seeing the slight fear in your eyes. "Is Sundrop that desperate to be whole...?" Moondrop asked, tilting their head to the side as he asked. You sniffled and nodded, resting your cheek in his hand.

"I see... perhaps it is time to reboot."