《₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₮ⱧⱤɆɆ》

You walked through the once colorful and fun arcade, looking around at all the destroyed games and machines. As you continue walking you saw the large eight legged animatronic, DJ music man. You frowned as you saw he was shut off and badly damaged.

You walked over to him, gently placing your hand on his face. "Music man..." You muttered sadly, continuing on your way towards the destroyed daycare.

You finally arrived at the daycare, looking around for any sign of your favortie animatronic. "Sunny? Moonie?"

You called out, jumping in fear a bit as the Sundrop plush fell out of your backpack once again.

"Ḧ̸̛̼̜̙́̿̅͑̐͘͘ḙ̷̢̗̠̩͈̋ḷ̴̛͙͇̊l̸̬͕̙̤̦̮̙̱͋̅͑̀̀͒̈́͜͠ǫ̶̙̠͎̪̎̉̑̊͑̉̈̒̄̔ ̷̡̜̯͉̬̯͔̐͂̈̒̊́͜͝S̷̢̞͕̬̻͎̉̄̽̋̚̚͜ȗ̶̜͈͇͓͉̣̻̗͜͝ͅṇ̴̡̹͕̰̥̥̬͙͑̉͜ṣ̶̨͎̹̩̖͚̔͆h̸̢̨̜̙̜͍̆į̴̮̲͕̪̖̖̩̃ͅn̶̡̛̠̳̣̿̅͌e̵̢̠̣̥͕̳̙̊͌̈́̃̆̊̚͠ͅ!̶͔̮̠̮̞̣̭̹̩̅̿͊͛͠"

You sighed and smiled, picking up the plush and noticing a Moondrop one laying next to it.
"Moonie..." You said quietly, kneeling down to pick up the Moondrop as well. You squeezed his chest, wanting to see if he had a voice box as well.

"
H̴̡̛͔̘͙̙̳͐͆̓͒̈̇̕͘e̷̝͎̲̋̽̅̍̂̑̚͘͝͝l̴̦̯̭̰̼̟͆ĺ̵̩͎̮͈̫͈̟͉̜̻ò̷̢̨̯̮̱̺͚̀͑̈͒̕̚̚͝͝ ̶̦̺͎͉̜̝͆́͐̈̚͝Ṡ̵̱͔̈́̔t̷̨͔͈̳̫̠͛͒̓̔͐͘͜a̸̦͌r̴̡̜̮̗͕̥̭̙̱͋̈͠s̵͔͕̲͇̬̝͍̥̐̀͛̓̋͂h̸͍̙̜̞̫̮̲̀̿̉̓̒̒ͅͅi̶̢͈̭̝̗͎̝̫͎̋̈̌͆͘n̷̲̖͗̀̆̀̉̉̌͐̋̽é̴̗̺͖̤̱̀́̅͌̄̄̆̕!̶̼̖̤̇̔͆͛̋̏̅́͠͝"

Moondrop's voice box was even more broken, almost unintelligible. You gently placed both of them in your backpack, continuing to look around the area. "Sunny? Moonie?" You called out again, continuing to look around for them.

You froze up as you heard a mischievous laugh echo around you. You looked around in a circle, flashing your flashlight in every direction. "Starshine..."

A familiar voice spoke from behind you....