《₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₴łӾ》

You frowned and nodded, hugging Moondrop one last time before running around the daycare to fond the parts and service and hopeful find a faz-wrench.

"Found it!" You said happily, picking up the wrench and quickly running out of parts and service. "Sunny! Moonie! I got the wrench!" You called out, running through the daycare and looking around for them. As you ran you tripped off some rumble, scratching your knee. You winced in pain and sat up, looking down at your scrapped knee.

"Ow..."

"Starshine?" Moondrop lowered himself down onto the ground infront of you, kneeling down and looking at your bleeding. "You must be more careful.." Moondrop said, picking you up and looking around for bandages. "Sorry..."

"No no, It's alright Starshine, don't apologize it's not your fault." Moondrop reassured, gently petting your head on he put you down. You smiled and stood up, wincing a little bit. "So.. how do I reboot you?" You asked, still a bit sad you can't make Moondrop happy. Moondrop kneeled down, pointing to where you need to put the faz-wrench.

You walked over gently moving head and getting ready to put the faz-wrench in. Before you did though, you asked him a question you considered important.

"Will rebooting you... hurt you?" You asked nervously, moving the faz wrench away from him as you spoke. Moondrop looked over at you, looking suprised. His posture softened as he turned his head to look at you.

"It's like a shot, a little pinch ad then the pain is over." Moondrop reassured you, gently petting your head as he spoke in a soft tone. You nodded, preparing yourself before finally rebooting him.

Moondrop winced in pain a bit before seemingly shutting down. You looked at him, gently patting his shoulder. "M-Moonie..? Sunny...?" He didn't move as hid eyes dimmed...

"Moonie? Sunny?" You gently shook him, tears filling your eyes as she looked at him. His stirred a bit and his eyes lit back up, Sundrop's rays returned but a new voice spoke.

"Happy birthday!"