《₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₣ØɄⱤ》

You quickly turned around, facing... Moondrop?

The animatronic that was now destroyed and had Sundrop's rays, now broken and cracked and surround by Moondrop's broken faceplate, one eye glowing red and the other glowing white. It was wearing Moondrop's now dirty sleeping cap and their hands are also, mostly, destroyed, with all of the finger casing gone revealing the endoskeleton underneath.

There are also many holes, scratches, and other damages across their entire body. Their right pant is also completely torn off, only showing its endo parts that make up its structure.

"Sunny? Moonie?" You asked, backing away a bit from he animatronic. You assumed since the lights were out it was Moondrop, but you couldn't be to sure. "S.. Starshine...?" The broken voice let you know Moondrop was currently in control. Moondrop scanned you, processing who you were.

"Y/n..."

"You.. You remember me?" You asked excitedly, turning your flashlight off as he kneeled down infront of you.

"Of course I do, I was there for you fourth birthday, and all your friends didn't show up. Correct?" Moondrop asked, his hand gently caressing ypur cheek with his thumb. "Yes! Yes it was.."

Moondrop nodded his head softly, patting your head. "Have you booked your party? I'm sure your friends will show up this time." You smiled and shook your head, realizing he didn't know the Pizza Plex was shut down. "Hm? You haven't? Why not?"

"Moondrop, the Pizza Plex is... is destroyed." You said, motioning for him to look around. "Destroyed...?" Moondrop looked around, despite his face not being to express emotion, you could tell he's sad. You accidentally turned your flashlight back on, triggering Sundrop. Moondrop screamed in pain as the broken sun rays projected from his head.

"S-Sunshine? Sunshine!!"

Sundrop said in a worried yet happy tone, picking you up and spinning you around.

"Yay! Yay! You came to help us! Help! We need to rebooted, we need to be whole!" Sundrop said, gently shaking you as he put you down. "R-Reboot? How do I eboot you?" You asked, holding his hand as you looked up at him.

"The Faz-Wrench! We need the Faz-Wrench! Help us Y/n!"