《₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ Ø₦Ɇ》

You looked up at the old yet destroyed Mega Pizza Plex, remembering all the times you're parents took you there. You frowned sadly, remembering when you used to run around the daycare.

You're eight now, the Mega Pizza plex burned down a couple days ago. You sighed and looked away, memories of you're fourth birthday and the one animatronic that celebrated it with you. Childern and parents alike were scared of the night attendant, Moondrop, but you felt the opposite. He celebrated your birthday with you, even though you were supposed to be asleep.

Sundrop was just as lovely. He comforted you and suggested all the childern celebrate your birthday, which was wonderful. Kids made you gifts, drawings, and gave you random toys. One kid made you a birthday cake out of clay!

It was the best birthday ever, and ever since that day you've begged your parents to take you to the daycare, even if it wasn't your birthday and even though you were to old. Sadly, your parents would only ever take you on your birthday, but you didn't really care, you got to see Sundrop and Moondrop.

Atleast, until the place was destroyed.

You're parents held you're hand as they walked past the old building, ignoring its existence completely while talking on the phone. You're frown only deepened as you realized they didn't cherish the old building as much as you did. "Mom.. Dad..."

"Y/n please, me and you're mother are on the phone."

You're father said bluntly, glancing over his shoulder at you before look ahead once again. You huffed and crossed your arms, stopping to look up at the destroyed building.

You hoped you're two friends were alright. Your parents continued walking, not noticing you stopped and admired the once busy and popular building.

You looked over at you're parents, then back up at the once Mega Pizza Plex.

"Im going to find them..."

You muttered, making up you're mind right then and there. You grabbed some of the yellow and old newspapers covering the windows and or doors and quietly pull them off, dropping them to the floor until you could see the glass of the door. You took a deep breath before stepping inside, looking around.

The place looked worse than you thought.