《₵Ⱨ₳₱₮ɆⱤ ₮₩Ø》

You walked around the main lobby of the Mega Piza Plex, or what used to be the lobby...

The place was dirty and a complete mess, boxes, machines and other Freddy merchandise was sprawled out across the ground. You looked around with a saddened expression, all the same memories flashing through you're head.

"Ḧ̸̛̼̜̙́̿̅͑̐͘͘ḙ̷̢̗̠̩͈̋ḷ̴̛͙͇̊l̸̬͕̙̤̦̮̙̱͋̅͑̀̀͒̈́͜͠ǫ̶̙̠͎̪̎̉̑̊͑̉̈̒̄̔ ̷̡̜̯͉̬̯͔̐͂̈̒̊́͜͝S̷̢̞͕̬̻͎̉̄̽̋̚̚͜ȗ̶̜͈͇͓͉̣̻̗͜͝ͅṇ̴̡̹͕̰̥̥̬͙͑̉͜ṣ̶̨͎̹̩̖͚̔͆h̸̢̨̜̙̜͍̆į̴̮̲͕̪̖̖̩̃ͅn̶̡̛̠̳̣̿̅͌e̵̢̠̣̥͕̳̙̊͌̈́̃̆̊̚͠ͅ!̶͔̮̠̮̞̣̭̹̩̅̿͊͛͠"

A broken and muffled voice spoke from below your foot. You looked down, realizing you stepped on some sort of Sundrop stuffed animal with a voice box.

You picked it up, dusting the dirt off the cute stuffed animal. You smiled softly, immediately loving the small, old, dirty yet oddly cute stuffed animal. "Hi Sunny..." You muttered, holding the stuffed animal close to you're body.

"H̶̡̨̩̰̮̟͍͗̒ã̸̖̯̻̬̙̣̺̆̿̈́̌͊͆̈́͠ͅͅp̸̧̝͗͑̑͆́̐͗̓͘̚p̵̡̺̯͍̦̜̭̋̽͗̕ý̷̢̧̧̨͔̬̣̣͓̥̕ ̶̖̤͖͚͉̜̥̦͋̌͜B̴̧̳̬̭̦̳̝̰̏͐̌̊ḯ̶̝͈̲̖̪̮͎̆͊̔͆͒̈́ͅŗ̶̘̦͚͇͈̫̬̝̀t̷̮̫̳̞͆͠͠h̸̛̙̹̊̈́̆̎̚͝͝d̷̡̢̡͍̺̪̮̖̹͉̎̾́͑̀̂̚͝͝a̸̼̮͉̳̎͌ẏ̸̧̟͕̤͔͇͖͉͙̖̓͆͝"

The stuffed Sundrop spoke in the same broken and muffled voice. Tears filled your eyes at the words, remembering it is you're birthday. You completely forgot...

"Thanks Sunny... Let's go see if we can find Moondrop." You said with a soft smile, walking past a couple boxes and machinery to try and get over to the broken escalator, which lead up to the daycare. You took a deep breath, gently placing the Sundrop stuffed animal in your backpack before climbing up the escalator to the best of your abilities.

You caught your breath after you finally climbed up the escalator, looking around for the doors of the daycare. You saw them and quickly ran over, realizing the doors were blocked by rumble.

"Crap! I don't know any other way to get to the daycare..." You said, trying to think of another way to get into the daycare... "Kids cove! Maybe I can get to the daycare through kids cove!" You told yourself excitedly, running over to the escalator, quickly climbing down it and looking for kids cove.

Once you found it, you quickly climbed over the rumble, Falling down into kids cove. "Ow..." You winced in pain, your backpack falling off your back and and onto the ground, causing your sun stuffed animal to fall out.

"L̸̡̢̗̺̲̠̲͑̏̿͝ę̵̼͇͚̘̠̻̘͐́t̷̡̧̧͈̫̞̥͍̣͛̏̆͑̔͑̑͠'̷̢̨̠̘̥̗͍͉̰̮̓͒̈́̆̓s̷̠͈̮̲͈̖̟̎̿̊͋ ̸̮̤̘̏͆̑̚f̶̟͍̙͂̓̄̍͜i̵̮̥̭̯̻͇̐̒̉̔͑͘͘ͅņ̷̪̤̹̉̍͌̀̒̀̔͛g̴̢̬̖̥̭̼͔̤̱̍̐̎̉̃̑͋́̐͘ȇ̵̢͕͔̺͇̩̳̦̿̀ͅr̴͖̈́̊ͅ ̴̢̨̜̣͕̬̓̔p̶̧̧̟̱͇̦̙̘̥̈͗â̸͈̋͋͒́̿͑̓͝͝i̵̢̬͇̗̊͆͋̄̃n̸͚͕̪͖̖͙̬̩̮͒͗͂͂͘͝t̴̺͛̊̅͘!"

The stuffed animal spoke. You quickly stood up, picking up the stuffed animal and preparing to put him back into the bag. You stopped, looking at the plush. You smiled and held him close to you, grabbing your flashlight and putting your backpack back on.

Your parents made you carry this bag around incase you got stuck somewhere and needed help. Your phone was in there, yes, but it's not like you were going to use it. You needed to help your friend!

So, you walked though kids cove, looking for some way to enter the daycare. That's when you remembered... you have to go through the arcade first.