Kakamora

...

Third Person P.O.V

Ari slams against the boulder furiously, shaking his head before gasping as he turns around. He doesn't see (Y/N), meaning she was out there.

With him.

"Let me out, you lying, slimy, son of a--"

...

Maui hums to himself, dancing and skipping happily as he walks towards the boat. He picks up the oar, dusting it off.

"You're welcome!" He lightly sings, tapping his heels together as he jumps.

He cartwheels, turning to the cave and waving 'bye' with a smirk before pausing as his tattoo stops him.

He angrily gestures to the cave, Maui raising a brow.

"No. I'm not going to Te Fiti with a couple of kids. I'm going to get my hook." Maui shoves his finger to his mini self, "you have yours and I'm not Maui without mine."

Maui walks rolls his eyes, the mini version of himself tugging on his tattoos. "Talk to the back."

He flicks him away, the mini Maui landing on the other side. He slumps, gasping quietly when he sees (Y/N).

Maui turns, shrieking once more when he sees (Y/N) standing on the boat with her hands on her hips and her expression furious.

Hei Hei clucks at her feet, moving around her leg in a circle.

"How did-- when did you--" Maui stammers, gesturing back to the cave before looking back at the girl. "Weren't you... What?"

"Where's Ari?" (Y/N) demands, Maui sighing heavily in mild annoyance.

...

Ari yells as he slams against the boulder, only moving it slightly.

"Ow!" He groans, rubbing his shoulder before growling in anger. "Gotta get to (Y/N)..."

...

(Y/N) taps her foot, the boat swaying lightly from being pulled to the water slowly.

"Listen girly, I got places to be, so..." Maui drags, motioning for her to move. "Scoot."

(Y/N) raises a brow, folding her arms with a smug expression. "Yeah, no. We're not going anywhere without Ari. Sorry, bud. But you're gonna have to throw me off this boat if you want it."

Maui gives her a deadpan expression, his small, tattoo form rapidly shaking his head and silently screaming.

...

Ari looks back, rushing to the back of the cave. His face drops and his face scrunches up in horror at the sight of a self-made Maui sculpture.

He shakes his head, rushing forward and stopping when he sees sunlight.

"There," he nods, climbing up the statue.

Ari places himself between the head and the wall, using his legs to to push the statue over with grunts of effort. He swiftly rises as the statue starts falling, leaping up into the small opening above and catching himself.

He presses his back against one side, his feet pressed against the other as the statue fully collapses. Ari looks down at it for a moment before sighing, nodding as he climbs out.

...

Maui sails away from the island with a triumphant laugh, "good riddance, you filthy pile of pebbles!"

His tattoo taps his foot angrily, shaking his head as he glares up at Maui.

"Oh, no, no, no. Don't look at me like that. I'm sure she's fine," Maui shrugs off, waving his arm nonchalantly. "Probably can swim. And the guy? It's a beautiful cave, he's gonna love it."