Chapter 6: 'Who is your celebrity crush?'

Start from the beginning

"Okay, what's your name?" She replies. "y/n y/l/n."

She ticks on her keyboard a couple of times. "I have it right here. Your appointment requires ID." I hand ber my card.

"Great. Here's your VIP pass so you can get into the dressing rooms and eventually into the room where the interview will take place." She explains and she hands me a plasticized card that's on a necklace.

I put it on like a necklace. "Okay thank you." She points me the direction of the dressing rooms.

I get in a booth where a photographer is ready with his camera, pointing at me.

I stand in front of the blue wall that has Jimmy's logo printed on it. I pose for the photo that's going on Instagram probably.

I then get to my dressing room and put my bag down on the bench. I sit on one of the comfortable chairs that's in the room also.

Then there's a knock on the door. "Come in." I say.

A familiar face peeks trough the door, Rajah.

"Raj, hi!" I speak and stand up immediately to give her a hug. "Y/n, hello."

"What are you doing here? I didn't expect you to be here." I reply.

"Me neither. I got a hole in my schedule since a meeting was canceled so here I am." I smile.

"I'm glad you are." Then Isabella, my makeup artist steps in. "Hi Isabella." I say and we share a short hug.

She sets her multiple makeup bags on the little table in front of the big mirror.

"Hi y/n. Are you ready to do your makeup? We have about half an hour." She informs me as she checks her watch.

I sit down on the makeup chair and she puts my hair in a clip to keep it from falling in my face.

Rajah gets a call so she steps out of the room quickly. 
When Isabella has put on some crème there's another knock on the door.

"Come in." I repeat. This time it's not Rajah but RDJ. "Y/n Y/l/n, here you are."

"RDJ, hi." I speak, smiling at him in the mirror. Isabella signs I can get up, so I do.

I hug him but keep my face up in the air so the crème doesn't get in contact with his suit.

I then sit back down on the makeup chair and Isabella continues. RDJ sits down in the chair I was earlier sitting in.

Then Rajah opens the door and RDJ immediately stands up and fixes his suit.

"Rajah, lovely to see you." He speaks. They finally got over their hand-shaking stage so they share a short hug.

"RDJ, the same here." She replies. "I must inform both of you that there's a little delay which could run up to half an hour." She informs us.

"Thanks for informing us, I guess I'm going to get coffee across from here then. Do you guys want anything?" Everyone nods.

"For me a latte macchiato caramel please." I reply as the first one. "Same for me." Rajah comments.