"I think this spot is a good place to hide and do my magic," Rena said, scoping the area.

   "Yes, but I think you should be atop the building. I have seen a few enraged citizens pass by but they did not notice me. I do not want to take the chances," I informed her.

   "Not if they cannot see me," she slyly said, twirling her flute.

   "Clever idea but will it tire you out holding three illusions?" I questioned.

   "So long as you are quick, I will be fine," Rena answered, "What is the plan?"

   "I need you to make Vesperia look like Pegasus and Pegasus to look like Vesperia," I said.

   Rena raised an eyebrow, seemingly intrigued by my instructions.

   "Alright, I can do that," she confirmed with a wondering tone of what I have in mind.

   "We heard it as well," Vesperia informed, "What is your plan?"

   "The Akuma will not grab Vesperia because it knows her power. But it will grab at me and Pegasus," I explained, "We will make it think it grabbed me and "Pegasus." Before it throws us, Vesperia will use her power to paralyze the monster. Then, I will retrieve the Akuma."

   "That is a brilliant idea," Rena commented, earning compliments from the other two heroes.

   "I will distract the Akuma. Pegasus and Vesperia, be ready to switch identities," I ordered.

   I made my way into battle. I threw my yoyo at the beast, grabbing its attention. The Akuma cried in displeasure at my presence and hurled a crate at me. I managed to dodge. I glanced over to see Pegasus hide then reappear as Vesperia.

   "So far, so good," I thought, "Now, onto the next step of the plan."

   "Together now!" I yelled at Pegasus and Vesperia.

   The three of us charged at the creature. Once again, it showed its speed by slapping away "Vesperia." Then, it captured me and "Pegasus" in each hand. The Akuma began to wind up its arm to throw "Pegasus."

   "Venom!" "Pegasus" called, forming a bee stinger around her hand. She quickly stung the Akuma, freezing it in place. I shimmed out from the Akuma's grasp and ran up its arm.

   I unsheathed the butterfly swords and leaped at the monster's mask. I sliced the mask in an x shape before landing on our hideout's rooftop. The monster let out one last terrible shriek before disappearing.

   I kept my eyes out for the tainted wisp. My only source of light was the fire and the dark purple color would blend exactly with the night sky. As fate would have it, I caught sight of the menace and captured it.

   "Farewell, little wisp," I bid my goodbye, releasing the ghostly orb to float away into the air.

   My knees buckled under me as a breath of relief passed my lips. I could still feel my adrenaline pumping but was bathed in glory.

   Finally, we did it.

   We defeated the Akuma just in the nick of time.

My earrings alerted me that I only had one minute left.

"I better fix everything before I de-transform," I thought, standing from the dirt

I grabbed the butterfly swords and fondly looked at them one more time. Then, I threw them up into the night sky.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" I shouted. All the damage and infliction began being restored. The huts that were demolished were fixed, fires that roared were extinguished, and people consumed by negative energy were released from its grasp.