Neliana hugs Neliono tightly. It always looked like only Lio is the one with the 'serious' one. Lia causing trouble and fügiving here and there a stupid and sarcastic statement. But this teaches me truly a different lesson. Both are more than able to handle a serious situation, maybe they weren't raised that bad actually.

I don't hear sobs or see tears from neither of them. They have their mask on again, making it for everybody from us unable to see emotions on them. Interesting that they have a better pokerface when they are together. We saw emotions as Lio was alone with us, but now, as he is together with Lia again, nothing. Coldness.

But deep inside me, I can understand them. Coldness instead of emotions to prevent getting hurt.

They come back after some time, now very quiet. I appreciate the louder version more. I love hearing their voices.

"You like surfing?" - Alessandro asks them carefully.

"Yeah. When we had free time, we went nearly always on the beach and spent there the whole day." - Lia says without taking her eyes from her lap. What does she said? Free time? But they were kids, shouldn't they have every time 'free time'? Maybe she just formulated it stupid.

"So you can surf?" - Niccolo asks them excited. They love surfing - nearly we all do - so the. being able to surf would be really nice.

They just shrug at the same time and mumble a "A bit.". But somehow I cannot loose the feeling that they underrate themselves very much.

"Oh that's so cool!" - Emilio says hyper and Niccolo too. "We can go together to the beach and surf the whole time! No worries, we will teach you so many randy tricks!"

"We are really pros in surfing!" - Emilio confirms him. I have to prevent a chuckle, we all do. They both are everything than pros. Falling down of the board nearly every time because of laugher or stupidness.

"Exactly and I'm Santa Claus." - Damon says with rolling his eyes. Chuckles hall through the room and the mood is suddenly good again.

Niccolo and Emilio are still busy with defending themselves and I shove Lio the chain back again. "Thank you, and I'm sorry for the question. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Everything fine, besides you have kinda a right to know about him too." - Neliono says but it seems a bit pressed. I decide to just let it slide, also because at the same moment, all the waiters come in with our food plates.

Neliana

Squeaking.

Smacking.

Speaking.

Everything is so loud. So many different noises. My head is spinning with always the same sequence.

Squeaking.

Smacking.

Speaking.

Everything is so much. Too much. I cannot focus on anything in particular. There is too much going on. Too chaotic.

Squeaking.

Smacking.

Speaking.

My eyes wander from one point to another one, my breathing goes faster and my hands are a bit shaky.

Too much.

Squeaking.

Too much.

Smacking.