Chapter II. The truth and an annoying guest.

Start from the beginning

“This is the contract I have with Sebastian.” he said. Sebastian removed his glove with his mouth and the devils trap on the hand of Sebastian’s hand was the confirmation of the story.

I touched my eye-patch.

“Then tell me... Who is it that I formed a contract with?”

“With me.” answered Ciel me. He removed his glove and showed me a Devils Trap on the top of his hand.

I finally understood everything. That was the reason why Sebastian called Ciel “Young Master” and that’s the reason why they were together.

“I understand it. But what about my soul that I promised to the both of you?”

“If the young master is kind enough to let me eat it, we will share your soul together.” said Sebastian.

I sighed. “Because you told the truth immediately, I won’t punish you.”

“You are so kind.” said Sebastian while he bowed his head.

“But I have one condition if you want to keep this contract formed...”

“And that is?”asked Ciel.

“I don’t want you to use Sebastian for your own personal pleasure for as long as I am alive. He is now my butler and so are you.”

Sebastian’s eyes widened and he looked at me.

“If that is what you wish, then I won’t use Sebastian as my butler, for as long as you are alive.”

“That’s an order.”

“Yes, My Lady.” said Ciel. He bowed  his head while his hand was on his chest.

“Yes, My Master.” said Sebastian and also he bowed his head while his hand was on his chest.

I felt a burning sensation in my left eye and I knew they would obey me for as long I was alive. I loved the power I felt in my veins and I could only smile because of it. And so did Ciel and Sebastian. They smiled.

“She does quite resemble you, doesn’t she, young master?”

“It is exactly as you say, Sebastian.”

I looked at them and they smiled at me. There was a minute of silence and I knew they weren’t going t speak about it again.

“So...Which tea do you want this afternoon, young lady?”

“Sebastian!” I yelled. It only took him a few seconds to open the door and show his face to me.

“What is it, young lady?”he asked politely.

“How are the preparations for the masquerade ball going?”

“Almost finished. We only have to pick a day.”

“Any suggestions?”

“I was thinking about upcoming Wednesday.”

“That’s alright. Make sure you sent the invitations soon.”

“See them as already sent right now.”He said while he bowed his head.

“I didn’t expect anything less.”I answered him.

I opened my book again and read it in it. The whole storyline didn’t interest me but it entertained me when I was bored so I guess it was alright like this.

“Isn’t it almost time for you to go to sleep?”asked Sebastian while smiling.

“What time is it?”I asked without looking up from my book.