Chapter 5

Celeste Point Of View

I stared at the two men arguing in front of me while taking a bite of the cookies Mila gave me, Papa looked pissed while uncle Zach looked like his enjoying the situation he just got in.

Uncle awe they awguing?” I ask the man beside me who's also staring at the two. He took the cookies away from my hand and started eating it before answering my question, my cookies >⁠.⁠<.

“No darling their just having a sibling conversation. It's how they show love to each other.”he blurted out taking his gaze away from me, is he lying?

Uncle awe you lying papa said that lying is bad.” I added causing him to cough.

Awe you alwight uncle? I ask again worried that he might choke to death.

Of course, and no peanut uncle was not lying it's called a white lie.” he corrected making me confused.

White lie? What's that?” I questioned back. He sighed and cignal me to sit on his lap which I obediently followed, in my previous life I only knew a few words since kuya only taught me things I needed to learn.

Well a white lie is mostly used by people who don't want to hurt others'feelings. Like for example when a person asks you if they look great even though they're not, you have to say they look great so you won't hurt their feelings.he explained while conning my hair, kuya said that lying was bad and so are being dishonest towards someone.

But isn't being dishonest bad too? Why would you lie to someone and tell them they look gweat even though theiw not.” I stated back making him sighed even more, why does he always sigh? does he have a problem?.

Well you're right being dishonest is bad but if you really love someone you are willing to lie to them just to avoid seeing them getting hurt.” he answered back making me even confused.

But uncle you can't avoid huwting someone's feeling. Isn't it best that they know the twuth so it would be less painful fow them than heawing it fwom other people, sometimes it's best to know the twuth even though it huwts.” I advised him and took a bite of my remaining cookie,

Kuya used to tell me that I'm very pretty even though I look stupid at that time, it hurts my feelings when I hear the nurses whispering that I look like a homeless beggar.

You heard that zander even our niece is smarter than you. Uncle Lucien emphasized. It looked like his been listening to our conversation for a little while now. He took me away from uncle Zander and put me on his lap.

What are you guys doing here?” Papa asked, trying to be calm.

“We came here to talk about business and surprise you but it turned another way around, you didn't even tell us that you have a child– a daughter to be exact” said the man who caught me awhile ago, he looked older but young and charming i wonder how old he is?.

Do you even have plans of telling us that you actually have a child Rincethe man exclaimed while giving my father a glare. My father didn't look bothered at all and inspected me which made me smile at him.

No.” papa answered shortly and made it's way towards me.

Papa, awe they yow family?” I asked him which he only nod as an answer.

Mila she didn't eat anything yet hasn't she” it wasn't a question, it was more like a statement.

“Yes young master.” kinakabahang tugon ni Mila na mukhang maiiyak na.

But papa I did eat something I ate cookies and dwank milk. I corrected, completely defending Mila.

Cookies and milk isn't the best way to eat for lunch. It's not suitable for kids your age Celeste always remembers that. Go and feed her a proper meal Mila.” papa ordered and kissed my forehead before handing me to her.

********

I'm so sorry if you didn't eat your lunch at the right time my lady. I was helping the other servants .” mila said still apologizing.

It's alwight Mila, you don't have to apologize anymowe Celeste isn't mad.I assured her while chewing the carrots she gave me.

Mila who awe those people, papa said theiw his family awe they my family too?” I asked when I remembered my unexpected encounter with them.

Yes young lady they are your family. The man that caught you a while ago is your grandfather he is master Xavier the head of the Farrell's. The man wearing glasses is your uncle, he is Zachary Nathaniel Inigo Giles Farrell. The guy who has a cheerful and gentle personality is your father’s older brother Lucian Zander Lionel Flinn Farrell and finally the man who has ruby red eyes is your father's oldest brother, he is Lucien Kairos Ryker Zane Farrell.” nakita ko ang bahagyang pag ngiwi niya dahilan para matawa ako.

Ang haba kasi ng mga pangalan nila. Kung tutuusin nga mas mahaba pa ang pangalan ko sa kanila. Iwan ko ba kung saan napulot ng magaling kung ama ang mga pangalang yun.

Isn't uncle Zeke papa's twin brother?I asked.

“Uncle Zeke? I don't really know him aside from his your father's twin. He's rarely seen, although a lot say that he's a player. she said which made me even more confused, what does she mean when she said no one knows him.

I can't undewstand what you mean to say Mila.” I said and began drinking my milk.

Only the young master Zeke could answer your question my lady.  Halika na young lady kailangan niyo ng magpahinga alam kung pagod ka na.” she advised and carried me back to my room.

********

Note: Hello everyone I finally finished re-editing the previous chapter and I deeply apologize if you are getting confused by the whole story.

"Never let your fear desides your fate"