"What do you know about Hannah Lynwood?"

"I was her roomate, we talk sometimes. I saw on the news that she's been kidnapped and I'm really scared for her." I said shrugging.

"Come with me."

"To where?" I asked, he just stared at me so I let him lead me out. He grabbed me and he grappled to a nearby rooftop then to the batmobile and got in. He drove to Hannah's new apartment. "What are we doing here?"

"She was last seen here."

"Can we even go in? Isn't it a crime scene?" I asked, unlocking the door after putting on gloves. I have a copy of her keys.

"She was seen here before she went to a bar. She met up with the magician then they came back here then they left." Batman said, his eyes went white, like a screen was over his eyes.

"Why are your eyes white?"

"It let's me see out of ordinary things. I can search for clues better." He said, walking around. "Does she have any pets?"

"She has a rabbit." I said before rushing to him and feeding then taking care of it.

"Lots of women have been going missing lately with Blonde hair, she's the fourth. The bodies have been found around town."

"Shit. Let me make a call real quick." I then went to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I quickly dialed a member of the league. "Blonde hair, women's bodies around the city. What do you guys know about it?"

"A man with a top hat has been doing it. Why?"

"Because my friend was kidnapped. Now tell me where I can find him." I spat getting mad.

"I'll send you where he was last seen." I then got a text and I hung up. I exited and grabbed Bats.

"I know where he is. Don't ask, I have friends." I said pulling him out the door, locking it behind us. I put the location into the GPS in the batmobile.

"Hang tight." He said before speeding down the road. We got to the location within minutes. We got out and he pulled up to a balcony while he scanned the area. "The best way in is the windows." He said, as I jump across the ally and onto the window ledge. I quickly pull it open and get in, Batman close behind.

"Oh Alice! Drink some tea please. The other Alice's have always been fakes! But you're not a fake are you? Oh no, no, no. You're not a fake. You wouldn't be. My dear sweet Alice." A voice said, from deep within the house. I turned to Batman and we made our way through the house slowly.

"Hatter! Please let me go. I am late for a meeting, a meeting with the Cheshire cat!" Hannah's voice echos.

"Oh no, no, we cannot risk the evil queen finding you. She'll cut off your head." He said.

Batman accidently knocked over a plant.

"The red queen is here! Did you tell her? Are you even Alice? You're not her are you? You liar!" He screamed at her. A glass shattering was then heard.

"No! Stop! Please!" Hannah cried out in pain. Me and Batman then rushed in. He took the high ground whereas I stayed low.

"You're an imposter!" The man yelled.

I quickly made my way into the room, Batman then came in behind the man while I made my way to an area where I could untie her without her seeing.

The whole next few moments were a blur. Batman got the man in handcuffs wheras I had helped Hannah get out.

"You're okay my dear, I've got you Hannah." I said hugging her while she cried. The police sirens were heard from outside.

"Y/n, you need to leave. Meet me in the Batmobile. I'll distract the cops." I nodded back and made my way back out the way I came without being seen. The door opened by itself for me and I got in.