Chapter 106 - Concern

Start from the beginning

"Oh, that reminds me on something, Athena was looking for you boy but she wouldn't say the reason"

Hmm... that's strange why she'd want to speak unless she's found out what I've been up to. I'm doubtful she's going to reprimand me for trying to get in touch with Hades since she always tried to be neutral and not pick a potential side but there's got to be an important reason for it. I already know most of the younger Gods would go against the older lot if forced to but Athena was always debatable. It's impossible to remain neutral forever and she'll need to pick a side someday.

"Fine, I'll go see her now since you mentioned it... at least switch it off when those two are getting that into it"

Mortals really do come up with some fun and inventive ways for that sort of thing... you really should give them some privacy than watching on like this, it's a little creepy really.

"No can do boy, no can do..."

__________

"Are you freaking kidding me?"

"What's wrong Ikarus?"

Waking up the next morning in the fancy hotel room we booked last night, I've already got cramping pains and I haven't even gotten up yet, we did sleep in since last time was pretty great... Hang on, that cramping pain isn't what I think it is, right? it seems a little early for what I'm thinking this might be...

"My stomach's been playing up again... you don't reckon I produce eggs when something happens between us?"

It's a bit out there but this hasn't been a month gap and last time I laid wasn't very long after me and Petra first got properly intimate together...

"Heh, it's always possible Ikarus, us phoenixes do have very strange bodies obviously being down to still having a bit of human in us... and I guess dragon as well because of the hatching but point is, anything's possible"

So, she's saying it could be a possibility? That's incredibly stupid that something has to happen between me and Petra for me to lay eggs but oh well, I guess it's just an added benefit I suppose

"*Sighhh*... you mind getting off the bed for a second please?"

"Heh, sure"

I need to get this thing out now then... it's probably best not to describe things in detail since no one wants to hear about me pushing this stupid thing out, right? It also shouldn't be difficult to find something to compare it to as well but I don't need to be that gross.

Well anyways, I change form, lay the egg on this huge bed and then switch back, that didn't take too long simply because I was sleeping commando last night so form change was pretty quick. While I was doing this, Petra has already put her disciple robe back on and is starting to get ready... it's a good thing both of us don't actually take that long since neither care enough about things like makeup on a daily basis. It would make sense though, it's not like trying to make ourselves prettier is needed for what we do except on the rare occasional like the empire showdown. Why use makeup when we both already look perfect?... huh, I guess my inner narcissist has come back around, Petra still looks better then me though.

While she's in the bathroom sorting herself out, I can't help but ask something while I'm looking at another monstrosity of an egg I've laid. Emus and ostriches really have nothing on this bird!

"Petra... you reckon we could get the chef to cook this for us?"

It's already a bit late for breakfast in bed but I'd rather not ask Petra to always cook for me since I'd feel a little guilty if I keep asking. She's already done enough for me so making her my personal chef is unfair really, even if I doubt she'd say no but that would just be taking advantage of her good nature.