Smirking i chew on tteokbokki

"Let him return tonight"

Hoseok pov
At work
In cabin

I was currently working while chatting with Yoongi who was in my cabin.

Mostly Yoongi stayed in my cabin only whenever he's free or something.
He visit to his cabin rarely.

We were talking and laughing that's when Yoongi spoke something which made me serious too.

"Hobi, you know the serious mission is about to happen.
What do you think? How will it go?"

Seeing a lil frown on Yoongi face. I pulled him closer and hugged tightly.

"Don't worry, Yoongs.
As always we will win"

I pecked his forehead making him nod slightly.
I know, we will win
I Believe In it.

Lisa pov
In University

Currently the class was going on. Rosè Unnie was the lecturer so i was surely admiring her.

Seeing how she time-to-time fix her hairs and smiles during explanation. But i thought to do something naughty.

At my right side, Jennie Unnie was sitting. With a mischievous smile i slowly ran my hand through her bare thigh.

A sudden loud gasp escape from her lips which satisfy me and my acts.

Jennie pov
In University

The class was going on. Me and Lisa both are in same semester. Rosè was the one whose class was going on.

I was focusing on the lecture that's when sudden squeeze on my bare thigh made me gasp.

The cold touch sent shiver down my spine. Looking down towards the hand my eyes follow in a direction of an owner.

Seeing mischievous look on Lisa face i glare towards her. She giggled but our moment got interrupted by the sudden voice.

"Jennie and Lisa, first and last warning
Focus in class properly."

I looked towards the direction of the owner of voice. I saw Rosè Unnie looking towards us with serious face.

Getting up i bow in an apology where as Lisa nodded. No matter, if we were close to her she was strict when it comes to studies.

Namjoon pov
At work
In his cabin

I was working on my laptop. Sitting in my cabin i was preparing files for the upcoming meeting with Mr. Kang

With full concentration i was checking each and every line that's when my phone buzz.

Looking towards the caller id i sighed. It was Jungkook getting up from my seat i exit my cabin.

Walking straight towards his cabin i knocked twice and enter inside.

"What happen, brother?"