Chapter 19 (Not used)(UNCHECKED UNEDITED) (UNFINISHED I THINK-)

Start from the beginning

Because she was nice I decided to be a little less to the point and vague.

7 done, 13 to go.

"My father was a pureblood wizard my mother was not. My father and mother were together but my mother didnt tell my father she was a muggle instead she kept up an appearence of a witch. She could do this because her sister was a muggle born and hence told her everything about the wizarding world. My mother got pregnant and decided it was safe to tell my father the truth but after finding out the truth my father left my mother. My mother was friends with the orphanage's head and the head too knew of the wizarding world through a muggle born sibbling. My mother told the head everything before leaving me in her care. And I know all this because the orphanage head told me everything. I never got to know either my mother or father all I know is that my Mother's last name is the one I use."

They all stay quiet for a bit.

Millicent was about to speak when Daphne interrupted her, "Soooo, Back to the original topic. How did you get to know Harry Potter enough that you got to sit in the same compartment as him?"

8 done, 12 to go.

I smile thankfully at Daphne and answer,"I didn't know him at all. I learnt of his fame only after Ro- Weasley pointed it out. He just didnt mind me sitting there and we had both had issues with entering the platform to hogwarts express."

They all look shocked.

Millicent then spoke, "Why didn't your head tell you about the wizarding world at all? Wouldn't you at least know about Harry Potter?"

I stare bluntly at Millicent.

9 done, 11 to go.

"That's two questions and No she didn't tell me because she wasn't sure if I was a witch or not. She didn't want me getting upset if I was a squib."

Tracey then asks, "Are you and Harry Potter friends?"

10 done, 10 to go.

"Yes. Though I don't think we are anymore."

I spoke more than usual because I wanted to steer us to this coversation and waste more questions on getting to know Harry than me.

Pansy then asks,"Why?"

11 done, 9 to go.

"Because He seemed to look betrayed when I got sorted into Slytherin. He probably thinks I'm Evil or something."

Tracey then says,"But your not! That's unfair!"

I smile slightly sad that she was right,"Yeah but he doesn't know that..."

Pansy then speaks,"Do you like him? You seem awfully sad that he most likely no longer wants to be friends...."

12 done, 8 to go.

"No! It isn't like that. I'm just upset I lost the first friend I made in the wizarding world. Plus for all I know I'm making unreliable guesses and He doesn't hate me."

Millicent was about to talk again but was interrupted by Daphne again,"I saw you talking with Draco earlier.. You guys seem to already know each other. Do you like him?"

I sigh in sink with Millicent and then proceed to be dissapointed in myself for sighing at the same time as her.

13 done, 7 to go.

"No. Deffinetely not. He's just been a very usefull guide to the wizarding world seeing as I have no idea about it."

Millicent didn't even bother talk anymore she gave up and decided to stop targetting her fellow slytherins because clearly we will pretend she doesnt exist if she does that and that is one horrible punnishment for a bratty person who like to bring others down.

Pansy then spoke,"How'd you meet?"

14 done, 6 to go.

"We met at diagon alley at Madam Malkins while I was getting my clothes taylored."

They all nod.

Then Pansy asked again,"I've talked with Draco before and he's huge into blood purity. How do you have him even talking with you when your a half-bood?"

I had to think for this one but when I came up short with no answer I decided to tell them the truth.

15 done, 5 to go.

"If I'm being honest, I don't really know."

Pansy smiled wide,"Do you think he likes you???"

16 done, 4 to go.

And before I could think of an answer my mouth spoke for me,"Eww... No thank you. I'd rather not think about it."

Tracey then spoke, "We've been talking farr too much about this lovey dovey stuff how about we shift to another topic. Like what's you favourite food from the meal?"

17 done, 3 to go.

I smile and respond,"The chocolate cake from the dessert."(If this isn't your favourite go ahead and imagine I said your favourite.)

Pansy then asked, "Favourite magical candy from the train trolley."

18 done, 2 to go.

"Ummmm... Probably the pumpkin pasties."

Pansy smiled, "Yeah same and chocolate frogs are probably a close second.

Daphne then asked, "Hey since you don't have an inheritance how do you afford school supplies?"

I debated telling them how broke I am or not and decided. Why not?

19 done, 1 to go.

"Pocket money. The orphanage gave students an allowance and I used mine to finance materials."

Pansy then responded,"Oh. Yikes..."

I smile sheepishly and wait for the last question.

When suddenly Millicent speaks,"God how many question do you even have left? This is sooooooooo Boring...I have a question but I want it to be the last one you answer."

And I smile knowing well and clear the rest of us keeping count and Daphne and Pansy were definetely pissed she wasted my last question.

All 20 done...

"This was the last question. And you just wasted it."

We ended up sleeping at 1:00 am that night with all the others having 20 questions each and us eventually breaking into a pillow fight with Me, Daphne and Tracey in a pillow fort and Pnasy and Millicent going into a full blown pillow war.

All my worries from being slytherin discipated in one go.

Somehow even as a slytherin I thought slytherins were evil.

And thank god I was proven wrong.