chapter 1

As Cale and the heros along with crown prince Alberu are standing in front of the king Zed , count Deruth and the countess .

Cale was really annoyed right now , during a a fight he used his ancient power.

Somehow the heros , crown prince and nobles are there at that time.

As the people stare at him in shock so was the heros .

- what!?

- that trash!

- he saved us!

- young master

- is that the trash of the henituse family?

-yess that's the trash of the count family!

He can't help be annoyed at the fact he exposed after working in shadow for a long time.

Commoners, some nobles are call him hero.

Cale was disgusted by the word 'hero'

Some are even calling him'young master silver shield '

He flinched.

What kind of name is that.

He can't help but curse
'That damm gods'
As always he is cursing gods.

|

Meanwhile with gods.

" Why do fell like we getting cursed  " GOD.

" How the fuck you expect me know" Said  God Of War.

" I don't know but Cale looks so cute!" GOS said while adoring cale .

" Ah yess my cale look always adorable " said GOD being proud of cale as always

" Hah yours! ,Since when did cale become yours?" Said God Of Salvation.

"Since he become my saint"  GOD

"You mean by forcing him " God Of Love.

" Well...,..... He is still my saint..."   GOD said while  sweating from his forehead after seeing every Gods  glaring at him.

|

No back to cale

Now he don't know how did this sly crown prince get the henituse on his side.

Now his father, counth Deruth henituse is scared for his safety .

So his father request the heros team to look after him , since his afraid for his first born child safety.

Cale is pissed right now. What is he , a four years old who suddenly got powers out of nowhere .

He don't need those heros team to babysit him , as the heros team are quite annoyed they are not here babysit some spoiled ' trash' as Choi han is the most annoyed one . He will never forget what that trash said about haris village.

Cale had his reason for insulting , but that punk don't need know that.

" I Don't need them to babysit me, i am fine by my self" Cale spoke breaking the silence as all of them are quite for long time.

" No you will be in danger. It's better for you to be with the heros .
How could i let go you outside knowing your life will in danger . Ancient powers are rare " the count henituse said as the countess agree with him.

" I said no" cale said being annoyed with his 'parents'.

" I think you should travel with the heros young master cale" king Zed spoked after being silence for long time.