The Confiscated Vision

3rd POV

After a brief tour around Inazuma City, Thoma led the new outlanders to the Kamisato Estate.

There, Aether had hoped for te Shirasagi Hemigimi to assist him in help hi achieve an audience with the Raiden Shogun, and therefore try to find lead on his sister quicker.

As they entered the estate grounds, the group couldn't help but be impressed by the grandeur and beauty of the estate. Thoma soon led them to the conference room, where they were anxiously waiting to meet Miss Kamisato.

"Welcome at last to the Kamisato residence, honored guests." Thoma greeted them warmly, his tone full or pride ad self-assuredness "Miss Kamisato is delighted to finally meet you."

Paimon looked around confused. Thoma was suggesting that the person they needed to meet was here, but she saw no such thing. "Is this the Shirasagi Hemigimi you keep going on about? So uhh.... where she at?" The searched to no avail.

"Ahem."

Everyone's attention was drawn towards the blue screen with an intricate art on them, where they heard a gentle voice clearing her throat to gain their attention.

Paimon scratched her head as she turned to Thoma, unsure of herself "Behind the screen?" The man nodded.

Akemi hums, tilting her head to the side. "What an odd tradition."

"Well, I think it's nice to see some new customs." Said Aether, pressing a finger up against Akemi's cheek. "Right?"

"True." She says, letting his hand remain there a few more seconds before swatting it away.

_-_-_-_-_

It was safe to say that the meeting did in fact, not go to plan.
Even more so than Akemi had thought previously.

Surely, she must have missed out on something at some point, because Akemi was expecting a lot of things, and she put 'Aether refusing to help this nation's problems' down at 5th place, the 3rd to last option in her mental list. Yet that was the outcome that occurred.

Despite how others were desperate to get him to help though, Akemi could understand why Aether refused. The most obvious one was that Aether clearly didn't understand the importance of a vision like everyone else here does. Hence why she was grateful when Miss Kamisato Ayaka took a different approach into getting him to understand their dire situation.

And so, noticing Ayaka's plan, Akemi decided it would be best to run off on her own, and see if Aether would be worried for her when she comes back!

She turned over to Aether and Paimon, who were checking out a map Thoma gave them of the locations of the people the trio were asked to assist.
Akemi point to one of the circles on the map, where it read 'Konda village' and nodded to herself. "Hey Aether? I'm getting good vibes from this one, so I'll just go and head there now, ok?"

Paimon angled her head over to Akemi, who was already checking the direction she needed to go. "Really? Just like that?"

"Yep!"

Aether shrugs, having no objections. "Not like there's a problem, Akemi's strong and it helps cover ground." He said, his voice having a proud tone to it when he spoke of her.

"Exactly!" Akemi held her hand out, And Aether responded by giving her a low five.

"Buh bye!"

_-_-_-_-_

Akemi had been walking a dirt path for a while, but thankfully she saw the clear outline of the village in the far distance. She happily skipped over with a sense of curiosity, wondering what the situation would be within this village.