Our Arrival at Inazuma!

Akemi had a nice dream. 

A dream of a forest, with a small but deserted settlement that she once lived in.

She walks away from the residence and into it's green surroundings. There, it was quiet yet noisy.

The sounds of the wind blowing through the trees, the rustling of leaves in branches, the distant cries of wildlife, even the crunch of the leaves under her shoe.
The last one was her favourite.

In such a place, you could hear plenty of its natural sounds which all created the distinctive ambience of the forest.

It was a peaceful, otherworldly experience that could only be appreciated in person.

Or in a dream.

She releases an exhale in satisfaction, wandering the place that she knew like the back of her hand until she finally reached the place she intended.

Akemi smiles as she was greeted with the sight of a beautiful lake, surrounded by hills and a field of flowers. After taking the serene view, she runs down and sat down beside the lake, allowing herself to relax in the dream her mind created.

She took a deep breath of fresh, clean air and let out a sigh if contentment. It was a stunning and beautiful scene, and she felt a sense of peace and tranquility wash over her. Akemi rests her hand on her face, taking in the view.

However the peace never did last long.

Akemi was snapped out of her trance by a voice she swore she had heard a voice, coming from the lake.

She raised her hand to her head and scratches it into a confused manner before anxiously looking into the water. Akemi stares at it, hoping to see something but the surface remains perfectly still, only showing her reflection.

Not for long though, as Akemi suddenly merged with the water as she felt herself being pulled in by an unknown force. She is startled and confused, but doesn't panic.

However, when she tries to swim, her movements were put to a pause. She was suspended in the water, frozen in place as she watched the bright light of the sun slowly dissapear the deeper she sinks.

She began to feel lightheaded and her vision started to blur. Akemi knew that she was loosing consciousness, and chose not to fight the darkness until she passed out.

But just before she does, she hears the voice again. This time it was more audible as it seemingly whispered in her ear.

"Lose your ambition... to discover the truth.."

The last thing she saw was an all too familiar shadow figure.

Then the dream ended.

_-_-_-_-_

Akemi groans in pain as she's gently awakened from her abnormal dream. She felt disoriented, and her head was pounding from the constant swaying of the boat.

"Apologies, but we've arrived at Inazuma now."

When her vision clears, she is greeted with the sight of Kazuha smiling down at her, shaking her, but too much as to not make her feel more worse than she is.

The pyro user sighs, sitting up as she rubs her eyes. "About time.." Akemi wastes no time in trying to leave, but instantly began tripping over her leg and nearly falling to the floor. If it weren't for Kazuha catching her, she would've face planted on the floor.