Character Profile

Name: Akemi Okuma

Nicknames:
Emi (Amber)
Aki
Flame brains (emergency food/ Paimon)

Title she is known by:
The Wandering Fire Dragon

Age: 14

Hair colour: Black

Eye colour: A firey red fading into a deep orange representing a dull fire-like image. She has no light in her eyes and her pupils are bearley visible as it blends in to much.

Height: 5'0

Vision: Pyro

Clothes description:

She wears a red soldier-like outfit and a red cloak wrapped around in a scarf-like fashion, while the rest hangs down like normal and there are dark red tassel pompoms that hang at the bottom of the cloak.(*COUGH* shestolethefurfromanabyssmage *COUGH*). The cloak also has a singular clip on the right side of her shoulder in the shape of her emblem which is a single Black wing. On her head, she wears a Military cap with the same black wing emblem place on the front.
Akemi's vision can be seen on the left side of her waist hanging on chains in the shape of a shield which people find weird since the shape of the vision is not one that they have ever seen before and on the opposite side of her waist she carries a book. She wears brown gloves on her hands that she never really takes off.

Personality:

Akemi is commonly seen as reckless and carefree by most people, she's considered to be a loyal and protective friend, who would not hesitate to start a fight against anyone if they wrong them. Akemi's straightforward and always uses logical thinking and violence to deal with a situation. However, she refuses to be then one to make the first move as she wants to have an alibi in whatever she knows she did wrong.

Weapon:

Akemi had lot's of trouble trying to find a weapon that she enjoyed using as she found most weapons too easy to use.
She also believes that nobody would steal a weapon that seemed to complicated to use. One day she was indirectly given weapon materials and built a high caliber sniper-scythe. This weapon has 3 modes of the following:

A 'storage' mode, its most compact form convenient for transportation, stored underneath Akemi's cloak at her waist.

A 'rifle' mode, where it takes the form of a medium-length, bolt-action rifle. In this form, the absence of the scythe makes for more effective use of the rifle component.

A 'scythe' mode, its most expanded form, where it fully extends into the form of a scythe, allowing it to be used as a mid-to-close-range bladed melee weapon. This form also doubles as a long-barrel sniper rifle for long-range shots without giving up the melee capabilities of the scythe. If needed, the bottom of the shaft can unfold to add more cutting power in a close-quarters fight

Self developed abilities:

Dragon sense- Akemi has all 5 senses enhance plus speed, endurance, reflexes and durability.

Pyro Immunity: Akemi is immune to fire. Instead she is able to consume it with the exception of the fires she creates.

Elemental skill: Akemi incorporates the flames she ignites into her fighting style, greatly increasing the damage of her blows. Seeing as she can consume flames, she can also spew fire out from her lung without any damage to them. The type or way Akemi uses her flames can be changed. For example, she can shoot fire bullets from her sniper scythe and cling onto things by solidifying the fire.

Elemental burst: Akemi first starts her elemental burst by first stomping on the ground which causes fire the burst from the ground trapping the enemy. She then raises her sniper-scythe above her shoulders, sets it on fire and smashes it on the floor exploding the ground underneath them. However, she also has her second elemental burst where she aims her sniper scythe at the enemy and shoots fire bullets which then forms into a dragon and follows the target until they hit them.