stone cold announcement

On Saturday night at Curtis culwell center in Garland, Texas for aew battle of the belts 2, after two championships event match is done and the fans is ready for surprise announcement from mystery person until they heard familiar music

[On cue- stone cold Steve Austin theme song: i won't do what you tell me]

Fans and the aew commentators is speechless of surprise see wrestling legend stone cold Steve Austin come out from right tunnel to the stage begins walking down the ramp as Justin Robert begins introducing Steve Austin to the fans with a microphone, "ladies and gentlemen, please welcome stoooooooone cold Steve Austin."

Excalibur: "gimme me a hell yeah, folks."

Tony: "hell yeah, stone cold! Stone cold! Stone cold!"

Tazz: "Texas rattlesnake arrive at aew as surprise visitor, that's amazing."

Then Steve Austin entered the ring with microphone begins to speak as they turned off music and he placed the microphone in his mouth, "aew universe I got surprise announcement for you all tonight at Garland, Texas."

Fans: "what!"

Steve: "tony khan and other aew officials just found someone in few weeks ago as new general manager."

Fans: "what!"

Tazz happily: "alright new boss is here."

Steve: "you wanna see new general manager of aew. Give me a hell yeah."

Fans: "hell yeah!"

Steve: "ladies and gentlemen! Please welcome our general manager of aew, Chloe ceries from Vermillion city, kanto region in Pokemon universe."

The fans begins to cheer loud as theme music played as Chloe ceries with sparkles came up on Titantron, the theme song is Michelle McCool.

Chorus: 🎶 you're not enough for me (🎵 oh no). 🎶  Just another man in love with me."

Happily chloe ceries exit right tunnel to stage with her boyfriend, Pikachu, goh, professor ceries, miette, Kenny, ren, and chryas to the stage. Chloe wore pink velvet shirt into first knot, demin shorts, and sneakers. Her hair into shot ponytail. They begins walking down the ramp to give fans with high five or taking selfies along the way to the ring that's surprise commentators.

Tony: "welcome ms. Ceries to aew as first female general manager."

Excalibur: "she's all elite."

Tazz:"new boss is here at aew, great."

They enter the ring with Steve Austin who handed her a microphone begins to speak to the fans when they turned off the music and she said to them in polite, "wow you guys so polite to see me as first female aew general manager in aew, thank you so much. I got two announcement for you guys. Are ready for them. Give me a hell yeah." Fans shoutout of surprise, "HELL YEAH!" she continues speak again, "1st announcement, we're having first guest hosts in aew history on Wednesday, it's moe, larry, and curly. The three stooges."

Excalibur: "oh oh, the three knuckleheads to be the first guest hosts on Wednesday night."

Tazz: "i like curly is best stooge ever."

Tony: "yup."

Chloe: "my 2nd announcement, men of  the year is disbanded and Dan Lambert and America top team are fired from aew for good."

Tazz: "yes finally! Dan and his America top team are fired in aew forever."

Chloe: "Sercurities please will escort them out of my aew building."

They look up at the scene inside Titantron to see securities escort dan Lambert and his America top team to outside of building, make Dan very angry while being carried out by Dustin Rhodes and wardlow in the arms.

Dan: "you can't do this to me. You little brat."

Chloe: "scratch that. Dustin, wardlow. You two bring that punk dan to the ring so we can give him with final gift."

Tazz: "hahaha that's even better.,

Both Dustin and wardlow dragging scared dan Lambert through backstage to the ring while sercurities continue escort America top team to outside. Then They arrived at the stage toward the ring quick, they put him in the ring with them as he getting up on his feet become scared on his  face and accidentally pee himself little bit.

Tazz: "did he pee himself lately. Hehehe."

Excalibur: "I believe so tazz."

Tony: "grown man piss himself front of them in the ring for heaven sakes."

Then chloe delivered him with twist of fate on the mat, goh is next begins climbing up on top rope stare down at Dan in a second and begins delivered frog splash on him.

Tony: "twist of fate and frog splash to Dan by Chloe and goh."

Excalibur: "not bad."

Tazz: "we're not finished yet, guys."

Ash due standing shooting star splash on Dan Lambert, then miette is next to lift him up on the feet by the head with one shoulder begins delivered future shock DDT to the ring in front side  become unconscious begins rolling out to the ring with Chloe grabbed the microphone from the floor begins speak again in full energy, "goodbye you son of bitch. You and your goons are gone in aew for good and that's a bottom line, because female general manager say so."

Tony: "well said to our aew female general manager."

[New chapter is out for today]