chloe present

Chloe arrived at laboratory from school to check on goh and ash if they come back from hoenn region for a while before heading home as she entered the main lobby to see yamper and her father who's talking with ash being joined by Pikachu, goh, scorebunny, quilava, and Mr. Mime.

Chloe: "hey guy's how it go at battle frontier flute cup tournament."

Ash: "great I won the tournament with Pikachu, Mr. Mime, and gibate who really evolved form of gible after defeating trainer's linoone in the 2nd round and goh got three's wumple."

Chloe is impressed ash won the tournament with his three pokemon except for goh caught three's wumple at hoenn region and don't understand why but she noticed quick and said to ash with kindness, "you got me unknown type of Pokemon from hoenn region, huh." He smiles to pull out pokeball on palm of his hand and said, "yup, it's bellossom! Flower Pokemon! Grass type! Evolve form of gloom." She surprises for getting her 1st Pokemon from ash at hoenn region except for quilava though because he's very suspicious at Chloe and think Chloe using him to catch Pokemon in other regions for her as they goes out for research. And Chloe said to him with polite, "thank you ash. You're the best, I'm gonna meet my 1st Pokemon at my place tonight."

Chloe: "(thought) including my 2nd research tomorrow too as well."

Ash: "no problem Chloe."

Professor cerise: "let's go to cerise park to display your three wumple's, goh."

Goh: "sure."

They heading to cerise park to display goh's three wumple except for Chloe and  quilava who's give her cold stare and stern expression on his face.

Chloe: "what, quilava? He handed me my first Pokemon from hoenn region that's all. I'm not using him to catch Pokemon for me in other regions what you thinking."

He shaking his head of disappointed and just walk away toward cerise park to join the others, he still believe about Chloe using his trainer to catch pokemon from other regions for her as they goes out again then Chloe totally forgot about something and said herself with disappointed, "crap, I forgot to tell him. But I'll text him tonight."

[New chapter is out for today]