lunch chat

Chloe and her friends sitting in bench from outside of school during lunch period and eating lunch, then one of her friends bite off rice cake to start chewing in a second and shallowed, she look at Chloe with a smile, "so Chloe, where goh at anyway?" Chloe replied, "he's heading to hoenn region with ash Ketchum from pallet town to compete in battle frontier flute cup tournament."

Girl #1: "really that's cool for goh and this ash Ketchum person to compete in battle frontier flute cup tournament. Are you interested of him, Chloe."

Chloe: "not yet I'm still research him for today through tomorrow then interested with him."

Girl #2: "that's sweet, you should invite him at school on Friday to hangout with us during lunch period."

She like her friend idea about she invite ash to her school on Friday to hangout with them during lunch period and she said to her with kindness, "good idea, I ask him when he and goh get back from hoenn region and including he give  hoenn region pokemon to me as my 1st pokemon." Both of girls goes awe reaction about ash give hoenn region pokemon to Chloe as her 1st pokemon like a boyfriend present to them then suddenly blue magical portal appear in school yard in 9 feet away right next to them begins open up to reveal backstage of heritage bank center in Cincinnati, ohio with Akira tozawa got 24/7 title over right shoulder begins tiptoe through the portal to schoolyard while being watched Chloe, her friends, and dozen of students with confused expression on their faces until Kofi Kingston and john cone exit the portal toward Akira as Kofi sneak up behind Akira due roll up to the ground cause drop 24/7 title right next to him who become pin and john begins count on the ground, "1, 2, 3! Winner our new 24/7 champion." Kofi grabbed the 24/7 title from the ground and said to Akira tozawa with surprise, "this title belong to the new day, Babbbby!" Xavier wood exit the portal with purple trumpet in his hand and staring playing with new day chat quick as they exit the portal to backstage toward the parking lot before rosters show.

Akira: "New day!"

Both of them run through the portal to backstage chasing new day backstage to parking lot before they left then after that portal closed make little bit confused from the group.

Chloe: "that's was weird for a minute there."

Girl #1: "yup."

Girl #2: "you said it."

[New chapter is out for today]

Title changes: Kofi Kingston defeated Akira tozawa for 24/7 championship