tony khan serect surprise

At cerise park with ash and his group examines at three cascoon standing on flattop medium size boulder in left side of park.

"Hey guys!"

They turned around of surprise to see Tony khan standing behind the portal of spring Hill suite living room in main lobby at Dallas, Texas along with the bunny, cm Punk, sonjay dutt, and sting without facepaint begins approach them as ash said to them with kindness, "what's up guys, you need something."  Tony replied, "yup, me and other officials been thinking about it in few weeks ago to finding someone signed as general manager of aew because I own roh so we decided to sign Chloe cerise as female general manager of aew." They're surprised at Tony khan and other officials sign Chloe as first female general manager of aew in his universe and ash said to them with surprised, "that's great Tony, my girlfriend will be happy hear that, in fact you should surprised her at school tomorrow with that same news at 8:30 am."

Pikachu: "pika, Pikachu."

Goh: "good thinking ash."

Miette: "atta boy, ash. You got wonderful idea inside the head of yours."

Kenny: "yup."

Tony: "it's pretty good idea, kid."

Then suddenly three cascoon started to evolved that's alarm everyone when they turned around at goh's three cascoon evolved into three Dustoxs flying in mid-air that's surprised goh when pull out pokedex to scan and information pop out.

Pokedex: "dustox! Posion moth pokemon! Bug and posion type! Evolved form of cascoon: it violently flutters its wings to scatter toxic dust when attacks it becomes active after sunset."

Cm Punk: "(whistle)."

Sting: "you caught this magical creatures called pokemon, right."

Goh: "yup, my dream is going to catch new types of pokemon from other regions while we going out for professor assignments."

Cm Punk: "(whistle). "

Sonjay: "huh, neat."

[New chapter is out for tonight]