Rise of FragranceMan

Start from the beginning

... in priest's clothing.

"Oz?" Qrow asks only for Ozpin to wiggle his finger

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, silly, Qrow. It's me, FragranceMan." FragranceMan said.

"... what?" James was dumbstruck.

"Come, come in. The service is about to start." FragranceMan goes inside.

The others looks to each other before reluctantly going inside Tai's cottage.

"You there, bird man. Play me some music." 

Qrow browses through his playlist and plays one random song.

(If you have something better, I'm all ears)

"... you gotta be fucking kidding me." Roman groans.

"Hey, you have your music, I have mine!" Qrow defended.

"I... I guess that can work." He clears his throat. "Hello, it's me, Father Fragrance. Welcome. Welcome to our lady of... shit, I didn't have time to think of a name for a church. Anyways! I am Mr. Fragrance... okay, maybe I should have gone with Mr. Fragrance instead."

"Just get on with it, already."

"Okay, okay, hold your horses. Miracles don't just happen, you have to give it time. Now... if you would all follow me to the dinning area, then we can begin." Everyone follows FragranceMan to the dinner table. "Here it is, the first of my many cool scents!"

 "Here it is, the first of my many cool scents!"

"... that's just a plank of wood." James points out.

"Exactly! It has been purified for maximum scentedness. Go on, take a sniff." FragranceMan encouraged. 

Qrow grabs the plank and smells it before passing in around. "... smells like wood."

"Yeah, that's definitely wood." James adds.

"Alright, up next I have-wait, where's my wood!? GIVE ME IT!!!" FragranceMan grabs the wood from Roman's hands. "GIMME THE WOOD!!!"

"Alright, so the next one I got has a more stronger scent. It reminds me of home, actually." FragranceMan puts a brick on the table. 

"Go ahead

"Go ahead."

The trio sniff the brick. "Smells like brick."

"ROMAN, STOP TAKING MY SHIT!!!" FragranceMan takes the brick back. "If you keep taking my samples, I won't be able to remember what they smell like."

"Well, do you have anything that's actually worthwhile?" Roman asks.

"Actually, here's a fan favorite of mine!" He brings out a tray of sand. 

"Sand! Straight from Vacuo!" He grabs a bit of smells it

"Sand! Straight from Vacuo!" He grabs a bit of smells it. "Mmm, you can still smell the salty tears."

Everyone smells the sand... except for Ironwood.

"James, could you come outside for a moment?" The two went outside. "Smell my fucking sand. That is order from the deacon, aka Father Fragrance."

Needless to say, James Ironwood now knows what the phrase "the fear of god" means.

James and FragranceMan go back inside with everyone. "Sorry about that. Up next we have very delicious scent-" But before he can finish something unexpected happens.

"Hey guys, Glynda told me you're all in Tai's house so I decided to visi-" I stop as I see someone with my face wearing a priest's outfit. "Who the fuck is this?"

"Shit! I've been discovered! Abort!" FragranceMan yeets out of the window. 

"After him!" Everyone runs after FragranceMan.

"Leave me alone!" FragranceMan yells and starts climbing a random tree. "I have one last scent for you!" He takes out a grenade and lets it fall. "EXPLOSION!"

*BOOM!*

The explosion sets the forest on fire with no trace of FragranceMan at all.

"Well, that escalated fast." I comment. "So... who was that guy?"

Everyone facepalms.

"Holy crap! What did you do to my kitchen!?" Tai's scream can be heard across the forest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes

I've been watching a lot of Dream SMP content and got inspired by one of the members. That's it.

Up next is Broken Light, so stay tuned.

Peace~