Taming the Dragon

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaune was truly a lucky guy. Not only did he get personally trained by the most (eccentric) powerful Huntsman (Wizard?) in the Kingdom of Vale, but has his partner the beautiful Pyrrha Nikos as his girlfriend. 

When they announced their relationship, the school pretty much went into chaos. The boys demanded to know how Jaune managed to get the champion of Mistral to be his partner but no his girlfriend, too. Jaune merely gave them a simple answer.

"Its just part of the Arc Charm."

Needless to say, the boys weren't amused by his answer.

The girls, meanwhile, asked Pyrrha a ton of questions like "who confessed first?" or "does he have a limber tongue?" 

Nora and Ren were a different story. It turns out the two of them had made a bet on who would confess first and when Jaune told them he confessed Ren gave a handful of his money to Nora which she denied and instead wanted pancakes.

With a sigh, Ren grabs his "Kiss the Thunder Thighs" apron, his chef's hat and spatula as he made a b-line to the kitchen with a giggling Nora in toe. 

Something told the Arkos couple that they wouldn't see them for a while.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaune is walking down the hall where he passes by the gymnasium... until the doors fly wide open.

Jaune turns around and immediately blushes crimson. Standing in front of him is the blonde brawler of Team RWBY and Ruby's older sister Yang Xaio-Long wearing her gym clothes which hugged her figure much more than her usual clothes.

 Standing in front of him is the blonde brawler of Team RWBY and Ruby's older sister Yang Xaio-Long wearing her gym clothes which hugged her figure much more than her usual clothes

(I don't own this image)

Yang looks at Jaune and gives him her famous sunny smile. "Hey Vomit Boy, didn't see you there."

Jaune wasn't paying much attention to her voice. The punch-happy girl was showing off her body in a way Jaune never thought possible and that is her wearing something normal. Her breasts are hugging tightly to the top making them look bigger than they actually were, and her midriff exposed showing off an incredible six-pad that made Yang even more attractive.

Yang notices and smirks. She walks towards him and hugs her assets. "Like what you see? C'mon don't be shy, I'll even let you cup a feel~"

Jaune merely looks the other way, trying so hard not to fall under temptation.

Yang snickers 'time for the finally!' "Look at you, all stiff and upright. I wonder how Pyrrha would feel if she saw you like this."

That did it.

Jaune snaps his neck around and tackles Yang, sending them both falling to the floor.

"Ouch, Jauney. Learn to take a... joke..." Yang looks down to see that Jaune is now touching her breasts. Like, underneath the fabric and everything.

Jaune realizes this and quickly stands up. "I-I'm so sorry!" He flails his arms around.

Yang slowly stands up, arms on her chest but instead of being mad a deep shade of crimson covers her face. "I-its fine. I shouldn't have pushed you too far!"

The awkwardness between the two blondes was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Neither of them said a word... until one of them did.

"S-so how are things with Pyrrha? Good I take it?" Yang asked.

"Uh, good. Really good." Jaune replied.

More awkwardness.

"...listen Jaune/Listen Yang." The two simultaneously blushed.

"I-I like you, Jaune. You're funny, you're strong, you're everything a girl would want in a guy. And I know you like me, too." Jaune's eyes widen in shock. "But..." Yang takes a deep breath. "I don't wanna hurt Pyrrha, she's my best friend."

"I-I know and I like you, too." Jaune admits. "But I love Pyrrha... and I don't wanna lose her. So, its probably better if we stay off as-"

"It seems my Master was correct after all."

The two blonds jump as Siegfried appears from literally nowhere. "You really are the kindest man around. If we had met while I was alive, we would have been brothers in arms."

"Who-who are you!?" Yang exclaimed.

"My apologies. I am the Saber-class Servant Siegfried. I have been ordered by Headmaster Ozpin to watch over Mr. Arc's progress while he is away." Siegfried bows.

"Servant? Wait, Ozpin sent you to spy on me!?" Jaune asked.

Siegfried turns to Jaune. "That is correct, he also told me that you should be getting a call from your partner at this very moment."

Jaune looks at Siegfried perplexed before suddenly his Scroll's ringtone goes off. He takes out his Scroll and sees its Pyrrha. Jaune gulps as he answers the call. "H-hey, Pyr-"

"Jaune, you love Yang!?" Pyrrha exclaims through the Scroll.

Jaune is taken aback by how Pyrrha knows about that only for Siegfried to point at a camera hidden behind a poster. 

'Goddamnit, Ozpin.' Jaune sneers. "Yeah, its true. Look if you don't want to be with me-"

"Why would you think that?" Pyrrha asked.

Jaune blinks. "W-wha...?

"Jaune, I know that Yang loves you. Heck, there's probably a lot of girls in our year who have feelings for you. You have something about you that makes them fall in love with you, and I'm fine with that."

"You... you are?" Jaune asked perplexed.

"Of course. Had you asked me out earlier though, I would definitely have been angry with you. Plus even I've started to have feelings for some of the girls, so I don't mind sharing her with you." Pyrrha states.

"R-really? That's great." Jaune said.

"What is it?" Yang asked.

"Pyrrha knows about our confession and says she's fine with sharing." Jaune explains.

Yang simply blinks at the revelation.

"Well, I have to go. Ren and Nora just came back with a pancake horse that she's riding. I'll see you later." Pyrrha hangs up.

Jaune silently puts his Scroll away, still processing what just transpired.

"It seems that my Master knew this would be the outcome. I will report this once he returns." Siegfried then vanishes.

There's only silence as the two blondes simply stared at each other.

"Soooooooo," Yang began. "Wanna make out?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes

Two down, four to go.

This is probably the weakest one I've written and I don't feel like changing it.

So...

Peace~