A Wizard of Passion

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ozpin's Apartment

Ereshkigal lets out a happy whistle after looting the fridge of its contents. She stops as she hears noises coming from her master's room. Curious, she leans closer in order to hear what's going on.

"Hah... hah! Oh husband~ It feels so good!" The silken moans of Morgan can be heard on the other side.

"Morgan, your skin is so soft. I don't wanna let you go!" I exclaimed.

Ereshkigal blushes, her mind already going into overdrive as pictures an image in her head.

"Husband... right there... don't stop!" Morgan moans.

"Damn, Morgan! I don't know how much I can take!" I groan.

"Keep going! We're about to reach the climax!" Morgan screamed.

Ishtar appears and sees Ereshkigal glued on Master's door.

"What are you doing this time? Are you that desperate for male attention?" Ishtar, curious, decides to lend an ear.

"Husband... so big~" Morgan moans sensually.

Ishtar blushes a storm much like her sister.

"What are you all doing?" Scáthach leans on the door. "Oh my. It's about time to - what do the kids say - tie the knot."

Ishtar had it!

She kicks the door open and it explodes into many splinters. "Alright, you perverts! What the hell do you think... you're..." She slows down as she sees what's really happening.

Ozpin's giving Morgan a massage in bed.

"I hope you got the money to pay for that door, Ishtar." I said.

"They seem to have been eavesdropping on us, husband." Morgan notices the blushes on their faces. "Hm, I wonder what sort of devious imagery drove them to commit such a thing?"

The goddesses run off, feeling ashamed of their dirty, dirty, minds.

Scáthach just gives a thumbs up.

"... fuck this, I'm getting them a babysitter." I said with a growl.

----

Author Notes

April Fools, lol.

Net update will be next week, stay tuned.