"You know nothing about Cole or his family! I understand that you're upset but Dad knew what he was getting himself into-" I began before I felt a hand go across my face.

I placed a hand on my cheek before looking at him in shock, "What the hell?"

"You don't understand do you? I don't give a damn about why they killed dad. I wanted to be the one who watched him die" He spat out in anger.

I felt my eyes tear up from his words, "He left us to die. My mom is dead because of him. Then he goes off to live his life with no regrets! What about me? He cared about you more than he ever did for me!" He shouted out before banging on the desk next to him.

"That's not true! He did care about you and your mother... they said you two were dead-" I began as I recalled the video my dad left behind.

"Well am I dead Orabella?! No, I'm not. Xavier took the one thing I wanted away from me... I don't even know what I'm doing anymore" He spoke out while pulling on his hair.

I stared at him as tears streamed down my face. I didn't know what to do or say... he was scaring me and I just wanted to go home to be with Cole. My feelings were all over the place. I miss him so much that it hurts.

"I still care about you Bella. I've decided to protect you, which is why you will be staying here from now on" He stated.

"What? You can't decide that for me! There's no way that I'm staying here. Let me go" I spoke out in anger.

He then shook his head in response, "I cannot do that. It's for your own good... besides, Eli would be a better boyfriend to you" He replied back before standing.

Before he could leave I grabbed onto his hand, "Cole is going to find me sooner or later Leo... please just let me go" I pleaded with him.

Instead of responding he pulled his hand away and walked towards the door, "I'll come by later with some food" Was all he said before closing the door, locking it.

"I fucking hate you Leo!" I screamed out before throwing a book at the door. After a few moments of calming myself down, I got up from the bed, making my way towards the window.

"Of course it's locked" I muttered out after trying to push it up a few times, now looking outside. I still have no idea where we are...

My brother has officially gone mad.

I then began to look around for something to break the window with,

"He's dumb if he thinks I'm just gonna sit here. I'm getting the fuck out of this place"

"Lukas please just call her-" I began before he stood

After a few hours, Elijah was dead. I tortured him until he told me everything I needed to know. Then I ended his suffering. Sadly, Leo didn't tell him about where he'd be taking Orabella, only that it was somewhere away from the city.

He must have known I'd be after Elijah...

"There's no way it was her Cole... she's been at her parents house. Orabella was her best friend-" He began.

"You're right. She was her best friend. I know that she's your girlfriend and should be having the baby soon, but you can't ignore the fact that she's the only one who has access to your cars. She's not in the right mindset" I explained.

He nodded his head before clutching the phone in his hand, "Act normal. We don't want her knowing that we're aware of what she did. We have to find out where they're keeping her... and someone may be listening to us from her end as well" I reminded him.

He then called her, putting her on speaker. After a few rings she answered, "Hey baby, what's up?" She spoke out from the phone. I noticed some shuffling going on in the background.

Lukas released a small breath before sitting down, "Hey... I was just checking in on you. You're still at your parents house?" He asked before shaking his head.

I knew that this was eating him alive, he looked pissed. I honestly don't care about her past with Orabella. If she wasn't pregnant with his kid, I'd kill her with no hesitation.

"No... I left from there not too long ago. I'm just out shopping" She replied back. I noticed that she was hesitant. She's lying.

"Are you sure you should be out by yourself? What if your water breaks?" He then asked, concern written all over his face.

A small laugh came from her, making me cringe, "I'm fine Lukas. Tell you what, if you're done working you can meet me at Carlee's shop" She then spoke out.

Lukas wrote something down before speaking, "Carlee's shop? Why are you shopping way out there?" He then asked.

"Geez what's up with all the questions? Are you coming or not?" She asked, now sounding annoyed.

"Yeah. I'll be there in a few" He spoke out before hanging up.

That shop is about thirty minutes from here. It's outside of the city. So if we check isolated houses or buildings that are near the shop, we could possibly find her" He spoke out before handing me the paper.

I looked at it to see the name of the shop and the address, "Thanks Lukas... I know that wasn't easy but I appreciate you" I told him.

He smiled at me before nodding his head, "Of course... I know how it is to deal with a pregnant female. She's probably going crazy right about now" He spoke out before getting up, me doing the same.

I then looked at him in shock, "How did you know that she was pregnant?" I asked.

"Who do you know that can't keep secrets?" He then asked me. I looked at him for a while before rolling my eyes.

Delilah.

"Orabella must've told her" I spoke out while shaking my head.

He then patted my shoulder before walking towards the door, "I'll let the men know about what's going on. That way they can follow you for backup. Im going to go deal with Monica" He explained before leaving the room.

I sighed out before grabbing my gun from the drawer, it was time.

I'm coming Orabella, wait for me.

****

Whew... things are getting heated now 😳 I hope you all are enjoying so far...

Don't forget to vote!!