Three possibilities

Beginne am Anfang

She feels Narcissa's thighs shudder and close around her head, she cranes her neck and sucks her clit hard, fast, aggressive.

Cassi hears Narcissa gasp, hears her curses, feels her nails raking her scalp
When Narcissa finally tenses on top of her, her hips squirm as she lets out a hissing gasp through her teeth as she comes.

"You're perfect, love," says Narcissa, letting Cassi clean between her thighs.

She's so excited, so desperate to come.

"Look at you," Narcissa says, stroking a hand lazily down Cassiopeia's body. "Still exactly where I ordered." She pauses for a moment, considering before continuing: ". Do you want me to let you come?"

Cassiopeia is quick to respond, "Yes, mommy."

"So needy," Narcissa cooed, "Too bad you've been such a bad girl and don't deserve any pampering. Only good girls deserve to come."

She had a long pause before the woman reached down and picked up her own panties.
"If you feel the need, tap my thigh three times, or else think of the word 'Troll'. Understood?"
"Yes mommy " Cassi replied breathlessly, not understanding what was going to happen.

Then the older woman opened her mouth and covered it with her panties. Cassiopeia moaned as she tasted it on her tongue again.

"I don't think you deserve to come" Narciasa purred softly against her neck, playing with her sharp teeth in small bites.

Cassi tried to reply that she would be fine from now on. That she had been stupid to try to hide something from Narcissa, however much it was the result of something she found insignificant. But all she could hear were some pathetic meows.

"So you agree?" Narcissa asked as she bit down on her neck once more to leave another love bite.

Cassi tried to nod, as it was the only way she could respond right now. At the same time, the panties in her mouth muffled another moan as she kept her eyes tightly closed.

A slap came hard across her cheek and she groaned.

"Look at me" Narcissa demanded coldly
How long has it been since the last bite? Cassiopeia didn't know. It was as if time had stopped.

All she could feel was the cool air caressing her warm body. Was this really her punishment? To be deprived of all pleasure just because she was kissed by someone else?

"Oh dear," Narcissa cooed and stroked her cheek, "Do you want to come? Do you want to squirt on the sheets?"

Cassi tried to nod again, the moans dying in her throat before she could force them out.

"Calm your body or I won't touch you anymore." The sweet cooing tone stopped, her voice back cold and demanding. It was a threat Narcissa would keep true.

Cassiopeia tried to ignore her aching pussy. She tried to actively switch her attention to her arms and legs. She wiggled her toes, clenched her fists, then opened them again. Any distraction from her lust was welcome. It worked up to a point. Her minds wandered to the green fields, Quidditch game, common room. Everything was calm and peaceful, though that helped to slow her raging heartbeat.

But then she thought of the library and an image of Hermione laughing as they studied together.

It was involuntary, but of course she tried to pull away before Narcissa caught the mental lapse.

Wrong move, her mind focused on the present
She could feel Narcissa pushing two fingers inside her pussy. They glided without any resistance. She just took her fingers and held them. Stain of her made them push in and out easily as the older woman lazily moved them. Cassi bit the panties into her mouth, her eyes almost rolling back in sudden pleasure.

It felt so good to be filled with Narcissa's fingers, even though they didn't hit all the right spots. No way, Narcissa was doing this on purpose. The way she'd handled Cassiopeia's body before, she knew exactly how to flex and bend her fingers, when and how quickly to pump them into her aching pussy. She just didn't do it to tease her more and more.

Cassi tried to moan for more, wanting to be completely filled by Narcissa. With your fingers or a handle, it didn't matter. She needed to come, but it wasn't enough to push her over the edge.

Narcissa did not follow the sad, muffled pleadings. Instead, she just removed her fingers and slowly licked the stain from them. She let her tongue dance around her fingers, planting the seed of ideas in Cassiopeia's mind for what else of her tongue would do.

Thoughts that weren't hers invaded her mind.
She bent against a staircase in the library as Narcissa took her from behind. She lay on the floor in front of the fireplace with the older woman licking her into oblivion. She bent against the living room table as Narcissa fucked her mercilessly.

Cassiopeia screamed at the lewd images. Almost cumming just at the thought.

"You taste good honey," she moaned through her fingers, "Behave yourself and maybe I'll make you come on my tongue too." Narcissa scoffed, absolutely ignoring her plea.

Cassi thrust her hips up, trying to make contact with the older woman's long fingers. All she got was a small kiss on her clit. While the touch barely lasted a second, jolts coursed through her body. Just a little more, a little more... It wasn't enough. A guttural scream managed to escape her mouth, still muffled by the fabric.

Narcissa laughed cruelly and took the thing out of her mouth.

"Please mommy. Please... I need..."

"Oh, I'm sure you do," the witch scoffed. "Who do you belong to?"

Cassi bucked her hips, struggling to breathe and think at the same time. She took a deep breath and shouted:
"You."

"Didn't hear very well..." Narciasa commented as she quickened her fingers leaving her in limbo.

"YOU, YOU I BELONG TO YOU!" she screamed in tears.

"Hmmm...again, louder" She smiled devilishly as she reached down to swirl her tongue around her clit.

"MOMMY PLEASE, PLEASE, I BELONG TO YOU, I LOVE YOU, PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEG YOU"

"Come to me, love," Narcissa responded immediately with a satisfied moan.

When the words left her lips, Cassi shuddered and her muscles clenched tightly around Nacissa's fingers. The older witch squeezed every last drop of pleasure out of her before removing her fingers. She steadied the witch with one hand as she placed the other to her lips. Cassi didn't hesitate to bring them to her mouth obediently, repeatedly sucking on them in an obscene manner.

Narcissa watched her with wild eyes before pulling her by the hair into a confident kiss. "I'm pretty sure even the house-elves could hear you, dear," she taunted against her ear while laughing.

Cassiopeia groaned in embarrassment, trying to hide her face, which only made Narcissa laugh even louder.

"I'm teasing you, the room has a spell to isolate the sound," she said. Cassiopeia didn't know whether to feel relieved or annoyed at being deceived.

"I don't like this Helione Genger," She commented with a nose wrinkle.

Goodness, this woman would be the death of her.