Three possibilities

Start from the beginning

Cassiopeia's mouth went dry at the thought of tasting Narcissa first, the rest of the sentence barely registering through the haze of her excitement.

"C... option C, please," she said hoarsely before her brain could protest.
Narcissa reached even closer and took the towel from her body. She shivered, but not from the cold, her body was on fire.

She grabbed the tip of one of her hard nipples and pinched it cruelly. Cassi couldn't hold back the groan, and it earned her a hard slap.

"I didn't give you permission to speak" Narcissa lowered her tone into a melodic cadence. The voice so husky and deep it brought yet another gush of moisture between Cassiopeia's legs.

"You will serve me, but you will only do what I say. You will only take what I give you. You will only speak when I say so. Do you understand the rules?" Narcissa punctuated each word slowly.

Cassi nods, but when another slap hits her cheek, she remembers herself. "Yes, mommy," she corrects.

"On your knees, now" she ordered coldly.
Cassi dropped to her knees abruptly, a stinging blow.

"Look at me"

She looked up, eyes full of tears, lips trembling slightly with a pout.
"So lovely..." Narcissa commented caressing her cheek before patting her left side and squeezing them together forcing her lips into a pout "Too bad you were such a bad girl" She walked away causing Cassi to mourn the loss.
Narcissa sat in the armchair a few meters ahead. "Come here" she commanded firmly, her gaze burning with lust.

Cassiopeia complied, following on her knees as she crawled to a stop between Narcissa's legs.

She didn't undress, just pulled her skirts higher and spread her legs.

"Show me your tongue"

Cassi complied and waited a few moments. Narcissa smiles at her, running her hand through her soft hair one more time before dragging it forward until Cassi's face is pressed firmly against her panties.

They are as wet as they look, and Cassiopeia is panting desperately against them.

"That's right pet" Narcissa purrs. "Since you are so anxious, take it off."

Cassi is about to reach them when she pauses, remembering that Narcissa didn't give her permission to use her hands.

She leans forward, uses only her teeth to grab the waistband, and pulls down. The center of Narcissa's panties moves just a sliver, forcing Cassiopeia to repeat her actions on each part of the waistband before returning to the center to loosen them even further.

"Well done, sweetie," Narcissa says, stepping out of her clothes. She strokes Cassi's hair gently before dragging her roughly forward to press her face deep between her thighs. Cassi moans at the rough handling, her tongue immediately darting out to taste.

Narcissa satisfies her, lets her delve greedily into her smooth folds and tentatively suck her clit. The sloppy sounds of exploration fill the room, interrupted only by soft words of how well she's doing.

A groan of protest rips from Cassiopeia's throat as she jerks back, severing the contact between them.

"Don't be greedy, dear," Narcissa warns quietly. "You will take what you are given. " She waited for Cassiopeia's nod before answering "Good"

Narcissa verbally organizes, ordering Cassi's hands to clasp behind her back before she squeals in delight. Then she threaded her hands into her curls and pulled her closer.

"Be a good girl to mommy"

Her heightened senses drive her wild, her own pussy throbbing with desire as lust consumes her, she tilts her chin up, eagerly pressing her tongue into Narcissa's folds, tasting her, tasting her, licking her pussy as if her life depended on it.