3.9

A/N: This was suppose to go up last week but i felt like more could be written. And thus we have a slightly longer chapter :3

----------

"Oh, you're here." the throat of 20 years worth of smoking croaked. Nakajima carefully lifted his head and looked in his direction.

Dabi smirked, which Nakajima found painful to look at, "Giran mentioned you had a hangover."

Nakajima looked back down, his bile missing any signs of dissolved food. "Yeah, I didn't eat enough."

"Rooky mistake." the harshly toasted corpse huffed.

Nakajima slowly stood up straight. Snapping a water bottle into his hand and taking a sip.

"The others are waiting." Dabi mentioned. "Muscular went ahead and hid himself somewhere."

Nakajima gasped and snapped the empty bottle away and frowned at Dabi, "Seriously? I was just told to keep them in line~" he whined before coughing. "...never drinking again like this..."

"We have until tomorrow night for the rest to get here," Dabi mumbled, "We can get started later."

Nakajima frowned slightly unsure, "We've got a plan...don't we?"

* * *

Daisuke coughed and gasped, kicking away the bed sheets.

I need to let him know–

A shiver ran down his back, he recalled the familiarity of the quirk his younger self had been placed under and connected it to the one just seconds ago. No quirk he used-- or was under the influence of-- ever shared the same feeling to another, even if it was similar in terms of usage.

Having Nakajima awake at the same time was dangerous but nothing could be worth the side effects more than this new revelation and sudden influx of knowledge he'd sworn to never bring up.

As he sat on the floor, gathering his thoughts and breathing functions, he reached for his phone. A quick 'Change of Plans'. 'HURRY' was sent to Hawks. Daisuke was finding it difficult to breathe.

"Shit–" Daisuke gasped, bringing his arms up to his head and leaning his head back.

He sat there for a few moments, staring at his ceiling, breathing until it slowed.

"Must be serious if I'm finding you like this..." Hawks lowly voiced.

Daisuke closed his eyes, "You have no idea."

Hawks slipped off his shoes before stepping off the window sill, "Well, I came as quickly as I could." He joined Daisuke on the floor sitting across from him. "What's going on?"

Daisuke took one last breath, slowly bringing his head forward, hands wiping away traces of cold sweat. He snapped his fingers and whispered, 'Silent.'

Hawks calmly, yet focused, waited.

"In my updates," Daisuke frowned, "I mentioned my theory of Shigaraki not being the actual boss."

Hawks nodded, "Yeah, it makes sense why. Along with reports from U.S.J. some things were also confirmed."

"Well, I spoke to the actual boss, just a few minutes ago." Daisuke tried to hide the feeling of something crawling inside him. "Not in person, just through a TV that had static."