2.4

It was past 2am when Daisuke felt his phone vibrate. He'd been unable to sleep with thoughts running through his head of what-if's regarding the sudden shift in his surveillance. Reaching for his phone he squinted at the screen, a notification from 'Iguchi Supermarket'.

From: Iguchi Supermarket

'Hey, this is Iguchi. Are you by any chance awake?'

Daisuke stared at the screen and two other messages quickly followed.

From: Iguchi Supermarket

'Sorry to bother you if you read this in the morning.'

From: Iguchi Supermarket

'I was thinking of repaying you from last time. Have you heard of the movie series Human Earthworm?'

"...Human Earthworm?" Daisuke shifted from his side onto his stomach before replying.

From: Daisuke-san

'I'm awake'

From: Daisuke-san

'the old movie series?'

Iguchi follows up apologizing about waking him up and asks if he'd like to join him later in the weekend where a theater is holding an event and playing reruns of old movies. Daisuke reassures him he was awake and agrees to join him.

At the end of their short conversation, Daisuke realizes he's agreed to go to the movies with someone for the first time.

Now how was he going to tell Aizawa?

* * *

"Sensei!"

"If I'm not teaching please don't call me that--"

"Daisuke-san, then!" Kaminari grinned.

Daisuke glanced up from his desk, "What?"

"Are you going to help us train for the Sports fest?" This question made others whip their heads towards them.

"I'm not." Daisuke droned in reply. He reached for his cup of coffee only to find it suddenly empty. He frowned, not remembering when he'd taken the last sip.

"Why not? You're already going to train us and the villain classes are fun too!" Kaminari excitedly smiled, hoping to appeal to him.

Daisuke set aside the cup and sighed, "You want to train? Follow the workout plan from your folder--"

"But that's for the long term~" Kaminari whined. "Come on, you gotta have some other quick training--"

"No such thing as 'quick training'," Daisuke corrected him. "You can't expect to have results in three days when it comes to training. But if you're willing..." the young man grinned, leaning forward.

"Yes?" Kaminari's eyes widened, carefully listening.

Daisuke menacingly whispered, "You can run 1,000 laps around the school grounds."

"Why aren't you ALL in your seats?" Aizawa interrupted.

"Sorry, sensei!" Kaminari quickly jolted to his seat.