"Maybe if it were still October."

A small smile tugged on his lips as his finger moved up the scratch. "Does it still hurt?"

"No, not really. It's itchy though."

"It's healing. Can I ask you something?" His focus was still on my scratch.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Are you sleeping with my brother?"

His words shocked me. Did he get that impression from us?

"God, no. Why are you asking?"

"Emily only attacks the girls that are a threat to her. Most importantly, the ones that have exactly what she wants."

"Well she's mistaken. He repulses me."

His eyes dropped to mine. "Does he?"

"Couldn't be less attracted to a person."

His eyes fell to my lips. "If you were around me twenty four seven, I wouldn't spare Emily a second glance."

I gulped and I felt his thumb just under my bottom lip. "Still wouldn't be interested in him."

"You wouldn't care if I kissed you then?"

"I'd fucking care." A cold voice interrupted before I could respond. Ryder jumped back from me.

River stood in the doorway. He looked pissed, his hands were balled into fists and he was glaring at both of us.

"Hey," Ryder said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey? You're joking?" He scoffed and grabbed my wrist roughly before dragging me off the counter.

"River, stop it. Leave her alone."

He ignored him and he dragged me through the party and to an empty room.

I finally pulled my wrist free from his grasp after all my ignored protests. "I told you the next time you touch me-"

"First my friends, then my parents and now my brother? You want to take everything from me."

"Quit whining. I haven't taken anything from you. Your brother was looking at the scratch your psycho ex gave me because she thinks we're having sex!" I was tired of this. "I'm over this, I'm tired of fighting with you. I don't get why we can't just tolerate each other. I'm not trying to take anything from you."

"Fuck it." I heard him mumble. His gaze burned into me before he crossed the room, closing the gap between us and kissing me. He grabbed my face, and pressed his lips against mine.

I hate myself from kissing him back, I hate it. But I craved the sparks I got from his touch.

He pulled me close to him, backing us up until I was pressed against the dresser. His lips moved aggressively against mine, his hands sliding down my body, gripping my ass before he lifted me on top of the dresser. Our kiss never broke as he moved between my legs.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, my back arched as we were pressed against each other.

I felt his hard cock pressed against the throbbing ache between my thighs. His lips tugged on mine before they trailed along my jaw.

His touch, his kisses almost made me forget how I hated this man.

One of his large hands slid under my boob before cupping it.

I tilted my head back, a loud moan escaping my lips as he found my neck. Sucking and kissing the soft skin.

I arched my back, pressing myself against him.

He shuttered as he gripped my waist tighter, his lips moving to my collar bone before he pushed my top up.

My fingers tangled in his soft hair, my moans couldn't be suppressed any longer and they filled the room. The sound sent me back to reality and I pressed my hands against his chest and pushed him back for me.

"Don't touch me, River."

"Stop being so fucking stubborn." He moved back to where he was and he placed rough kisses on my left breast, one of his hands slid under my bra.

His finger tip circled around my nipple, shivers ran up my spine as he flicked his tongue against my nipple.

I grasped his hair, pulling hard as pleasure erupted through my body.

He sucked and tugged on my hard nipple. My legs went around his waist.

The wetness between my legs only grew as he moved his hard cock against me.

I take back the comment of him being tiny. He felt big, even through his jeans. I hated myself, so so much, for wanting him to bury it deep inside of me.

"Fuck, River." I moaned, pulling his hair.

"Say my name again." His voice was husky and demanding. He tugged hard on my nipple.

"Riverrrr." I let out.

"That sounds so fucking hot spilling out of those plump lips of yours." He breathed, his lips finding mine again.

We had to stop. We had to, yet it felt so good. His touch felt so good. He caused so much pleasure to me with just his lips.

The jingle of the door handle brought us both back to reality and we both froze before there was a knock on the door.

I pushed River away from me and got off the dresser, pulling my shirt down.

"Where are you going?"

"Leave me alone."

"Lyra!" He called after me as I slipped out of the room.

Oh fuck. Oh I fucked this time.