𝟎𝟎𝟒: 𝐈𝐕

Start from the beginning

"Oh, so that's what I am now? I'm just your little bitch you fuck when you want to? Huh?" She shouted in his face.

Zane had been trying to stop from putting his hands on women like they were a man out in the street but her in his face right now made him think of multiple ways of hitting her right in her mouth.

Instead of putting his hands on her he got up and put on his clothes before hitting the door. Leaving Sierra all by herself she wiped the tears that ran down her face and got into the bubble-filled bath. Sierra didn't understand how he chased her down to be with him and now that she gave in he treated her like she was gum on the bottom of his shoe and meant absolutely nothing to him.

Looking over at the counter there sat a 'positive' pregnancy test. Zane and Sierra stopped using condoms when their relationship became deep and Sierra trusted he would only be giving it to her raw so she didn't worry about having him strap up.

Sierra knew she couldn't handle being a mother right now nor could Zane be a father, But finding out she was pregnant for the first time she had mixed emotions on rather she should keep it or abort it.

Sitting in the passenger seat of King's Car Zane sat the already rolled blunt in his mouth and lit it up taking the first hit from it. "Having problems with ya bitch? Huh, nigga?" King asked, Pulling into A Sonic's Drive-Thru.

Shaking his head up in down in answer to King's question he took another puff from the blunt. Seeing back-to-back text messages from Sierra he cleared them all and threw his head back.

"Ion really be trying to hurt her you know? But it's like how can you come into my life and question me or try to 'fix' me when you don't know shit I've been through! Then when I try to talk to her mid-conversation she goes on her fucking phone!" Zane explained.

"Look ima have Dreka talk to her ass. But maybe you just needa lay back on her Z, I see how you act towards her and it's like soften up on the bitch you right she don't know the shit you've been through but that's yo woman explain to her why you act the way you do. Tell her about ya motha and fatha I'm sure she'll understand." Listening to what he was saying Zane took in most of the knowledge he was spitting cause it was true and he knew he and Sierra weren't just fucking around they were getting into something serious.

Grabbing their food from the window King handed the bag to Zane. Zane reached into the bag popping whatever he touched first into his mouth. Spitting out the chili-flavored macaroni King busted out laughing. "Keep ya mouth off of shit that ain't yours nigga" King joked

Smiling back he shook his head sideways, King was quite the only person who could calm him down in tough situations and that's why they clicked and became friends.