He proposes F.S

Requested by Mello_choco

Fletcher was fiddling with the ring box in his pocket

Fletcher was fiddling with the ring box in his pocket. He could feel sweat running down his palms from nervousness.

He had invited you on date which was an adorable picnic which he had help. Ashley and Wyatt had helped him set up the whole picnic thing.

You were alittle shocked by how cute it was. You could definitely tell something was wrong with Fletcher by how fidgety he was with his pocket.

"Baby are you alright" you looked at him with a bit of worry in your eye wondering if he was about to break up.

Ashley and Wyatt were off sitting on a bench waiting for him to pop the question so they could take pictures of the moment.

Fletcher looks up at you quickly stops fiddling with his pocket and says "I'm alright Angel I actually have something to tell"

You start to get worried until Fletcher puts his hand on your shoulder looking at you.

"It's nothing bad Angel  I promise"

Fletcher reassures you gently rubbing your arm and mumbles

"here goes nothing"

Fletcher get on one knee pulling out the ring box out of his pocket looking at you while tear fill your eyes.

He take a deep breath and opens the box which inside was a small diamond ring with the shape you have been look at.

Fletcher takes a deep breath.

"There are so many things I love about you that I don't even know where to begin. I love your kind heart and the way you always put others before yourself.  I love how your able to put up with my drumming at early hours of the morning"

He lets out a chuckle which makes you also and then he continues on with his speech.

Your intelligence and your unwavering passion for your interests. I love your sense of humor and how you always know how to make me laugh. I love the way you look at me, and how you make me feel like I'm the most important person in the world. Most of all, I love the person you are and the way you make my heart feel. You are my everything, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life showing you how much I love you.

You were in tears listening moving your hand to your mouth to quiet your tears as your heart felt so warm and full of love.

Wyatt had his phone filming all of the proposal. He even got tearful himself knowing his twin is making the right decision.

Fletcher takes a deep breath and then says "will you marry me"

You nod yes which he pull the ring out of the box putting it on your finger standing up which he also picks you up and spins you around.

He looks over to Wyatt and Ashley grinning ear to ear saying "she said yes."

Wyatt and Ashley both run over excitedly and pulls you  who is still in Fletcher arms in a big hug.

Wyatt couldn't wait for you to be his sister in law.

Fletcher was so over joyed and couldn't wait for you to finally become a shears after all theses years of being together.