you have cravings F.S

You slowly wake up in the midnight of the night having strong cravings

You slowly wake up in the midnight of the night having strong cravings. your eyes look around the room adjusting your eyes to the moon shine through.

The moon was shining right on fletcher's face which made him look like a sleeping angel. He was sleeping with his head on your ever so growing bump.

Fletcher has been the best during your pregnancy. When you told him you could have sworn that he had tears in his eyes.

You think about if you should wake him up or not to go get your craving which was a very strange one. But, you  decide to wake him up because if you don't get what your craving you won't be able to sleep.

you gently starts running your fingers through his long dirty blonde hair and softly whispering "fletch."

Fletcher wakes up almost immediately thinking something wrong with the baby as he's been protective over you since he found out you were pregnant.

He starts rubbing the sleep out of his eyes looking up at you.

"Is everything alright angel?"

you look at him noticing the bit of worry in his eyes. "Everything fine baby. It's just I'm having a strong craving"

You could see the worry leave his eyes when you said it was just craving and he slowly sits up moving away from your bump.

He kept one of his large hands on your bump gently rubbing small circles on it.

"What is little shears craving tonight"

He's able to see you do to the moon being so bright.

You starts to chew on your bottom lip alittle looking at him and out of happen you can feel his other hand reaching up and pulling out your bottom lip from your teeth.

"Is it watermelon again love? I swear if a little watermelon comes out" He jokes with a small chuckle looking at you.

"Hey it's your baby that's wanting the watermelon" you joked with a giggle which you can see him roll his eyes alittle.

Fletcher leans over kissing your head before getting up turning on the lamp that was on his nightstand and rubs the sleep out of his eyes.

"I'm sorry for waking you if you'd rather sleep I can go get it myself. Just tell me where your keys are and I will be back in no time"

"No way Angel. Not happening and I'm already up" He said walking over to a pair of jogger he had discarded before you guys went to sleep.

Fletcher silps on his jogger walking over to you and leans down alittle leaving a small kiss on your lips.

He then leans down to your five month belly and gently kisses it.

"Be nice to mommy while I'm gone little man."

He was stoked when he found out he was having a son. He couldn't wait to teaching him the things his dad taught him.

You softly smile thinking about what your guys son would look like and you hoped he had fletcher's eyes.

"I'll be back in no time angel"

He kisses you again before going and slipping on his shoes grabbing his wallet and phone putting them in his pocket.

You watch him walk out of your shared bedroom and you just fell more in love with him.