sleepy makeout W.S

You're laying underneath Wyatt, mind riddled with sleep

You're laying underneath Wyatt, mind riddled with sleep. It's past ten and you've both gotten ready to hit the hay.

But you know just how he works, no matter how tired he is. He always loves to have a sleepy loving full make out.

Wyatt softly hums, planting a loving kiss onto your lips before diving in to give you a deeper one

Your back presses into the mattress as he moves on top of you still giving you deep and loving kisses.

"Give me your tongue, baby." He mutters against your lips with, and you're too sleepy not too.

He cups your face with his large calloused hands, tilting your head up so he can keep kissing you while gently rubbing his left thumb over your cheek.

His lips are warm, soft, and he keeps coming back for more.

It's were moments like theses that you would never take for granted as you know this was another one of his ways to show you how much he loved and cared for you.

You had your arms loosely around him as you guys continue to sleepy make out before pull apart to catch a breath.

Wyatt then moves to lay on his back pull you into his arms letting you lay your head on his chest as he starts to pull the covers over your guys.

He leaves a small gently kiss on your forehead and rubs your back.

You start to slowly fall asleep as Wyatt starts to softly hum rubbing your back.