warm hugs F.S

You walk into your guys shared apartment removing your shoes setting them on the rack while also putting your keys in the tray

You have had the worst day at work. You were a mechanic which was a very male dominated profession.

First, you accidentally spilled hot coffee in your lap which left slight burns on your thighs. Then, you got harassed and lastly if it couldn't get any worse you got a wrench to your eye.

Fletcher hears you coming in so he pauses the tv setting the controller down and goes to greet you.

You slowly looking up after getting your shoes off knowing that if your eyes met fletchers the dam would burst.

Which it did, tears started just pouring from your eyes just wanting to forget the horrible day you've had.

Fletcher walks over calmly while he feeling his heart break seeing how upset you are and pulls you close to him rubbing your back.

"Let it out angel i got you" he started to rub your back and hold you close not caring that his shirt was getting soaked by your tears.

You cried into his chest barely even able to catch your breath as he continues to rub your back.

"Deep breath okay angel? how about we go get some ice for your eye"

He carefully kisses your forehead as you slowly start to calm down.

You two made your way into the kitchen where he picked you and set you onto the counter.

Fletcher went into the freezer grabbing out a ice pack wrapping it up in a small cloth before gently setting it on your eye.

You let out a small whine from the sting you felt when the coldness hit your face.

"Sorry angel, how did this happen?."

He looked at you with the most worried and concerned eyes as he never thought you would come home from work with a black eye.

"some guy didn't like me working on his car and took a wrench to my eye" you start to chew on your bottom lip as you remember what had happened.

Fletcher could feel the anger start to boil when he hears this saying "I'm sorry that happened baby your as good as anyone in there even better. that prick shouldn't have acted that way."

You nodded laying your head on his shoulder still on the counter.

He kept the ice pack on your eye holding you close with his other arm kissing your head.

You were his girl.

He wanted nothing more then to protect you and keep you safe. He was completely pissed about what happened. He couldn't believe someone would do that to you or anybody.

He removes the ice pack from your eye after a few minutes of having it on their and puts it back into the freezer.

Fletcher helps you off the counter. You guys head your way upstairs to get ready for bed.

You decide to take a shower and after you do.

You come back to find Fletcher already in bed scrolling through Netflix trying to find a movie to watch.

Fletcher looks over at you with a soft smile then looks down to see the burn marks from the coffee you spilled on your lap.

"Oh goodness angel, you sure did have a day"

He could feel his heart clench alittle seeing you like this black eye and burn marks.

You slowly made your way into bed which Fletcher quickly pulls you into his arms holding you close.

He knew you were exhausted after the day you had so he just puts the remote to the side and lays down on his back.

You snuggle into his side resting your head on his chest and feel him start to rub your back again.

"I love you so much angel words couldn't explain it. Your so strong , baby. Don't let them asshole let you down."

He knew how much your job meant to you. He never wanted someone words or actions ruin that for you.